Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food

by Crave

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If for any reason you are dissatisfied with this product, return the unused portion along with the information contained within the dotted panel on this bag to your Crave products retailer for replacement or refund. Protein-Rich. Satisfy Their Nature. Dogs want the taste and nutrition of a diet that's rich in animal proteins—not soy or grains such as corn or wheat. And the reason is simple. Protein-rich diets provide the nutrients for a lean, healthy body and the energy to chase. Like the diets of their wolf ancestors, Crave recipes are always crafted with real, high-quality animal protein, the meaty flavor dogs love and no grains. Premium natural dog food plus vitamins, minerals & other nutrients. Contains one (1) 4 lb. bag of CRAVE Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food with Protein from Lamb and Venison—for any size dog This dog food is made with real lamb: Modern dogs thrive on high-quality protein from real lamb, our first ingredient High protein: Made with 34% protein, inspired by the diets of dogs’ wolf ancestors Grain free with quality carbohydrate sources for energy Crafted with quality ingredients: NO chicken by-product meal, NO corn, wheat, or soy protein, and NO artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives Protein-rich recipe complete with the quality nutrients your dog needs Feed your breed: Ideal as both large and small breed dog food, CRAVE’s healthy dog food formula is perfect for your dog’s dietary needs, no matter their size What do dogs want? Meat. Protein-rich CRAVE Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food delivers just that. It’s simple: A 34% high-protein nutrient profile provides your pet with a lean, healthy body and the energy to chase. Each batch is crafted in our own kitchens with real, high-quality animal protein, and absolutely no soy or grains—ever. All dogs share a connection with their primal wolf ancestors. Whether you’re looking for small or large breed dog food, our healthy dog food formula is packed with nutrients. Give your dog real meat in every bite—make the switch to CRAVE. Satisfy their nature. Satisfy Their Nature™ Dog Food Advisor Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food Enthusiastically Recommended!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food!
Dallas , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a little pricey but this food is great for my dogs. I have a dog with some dry skin and the lamb in this helps so much. We had been looking for food that didn’t have so many ingredients and this has been a great fit. My dogs love it! Great for my big and small dog.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog is super picky. She got sick off the Costco brand of food and started having seizures. So I switched to Crave and she actually eats with every feeding instead of waiting a few days at a time like she did with the last two bags of food.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A few months after we adopted a dog last year, we discovered he has allergies (skin allergies) and was introduced to this dog food. Meatballs loves this food and it has helped tremendously with his skin, itching and odor!!
Brimley , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,077 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This dog food is grain free and that’s important to me and my puppy. She’s a very picky eater and she literally can’t eat it fast enough. I’m happy to see her excited to eat. She loves this food so I love it too.
Kemah, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our dog is very picky. I’m so thankful we found this brand. I love that when you read the ingredients, you actually know what they are. I am very happy with this dog food. Our dog loves Crave and so do we.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. The ingredients and quality of the food is a level above most dog foods available at the grocery store. I was able to purchase this higher quality food at Kroger which appealed to me. I was able to do my regular grocery shopping and pick this up at the same time. I saw that Crave also has a cat food and will be giving that a try as well soon!   Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food
Palm Bay, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food uploaded by Rachel W.
This stuff is great! My dog Amber has food allergy issues and is a very active dog. Crave food are new to the market, but are an awesome & healthy choice for your furry friends. The ingredients are good and the food is grain free which is good for pups with allergies. Amber seems to love this food.
Sand Springs, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s so pricey! But, it has quality ingredients in it. My dog hasn’t been itching or scratching. He hasn’t had any stomach issues. The pros: good ingredients. Cons: price for the amount you get. My dog is 65lb American Bully so he can put away some food. We buy both the dry and the wet food of Crave. He loves it. I will continue to buy it until I find something else that keeps him lean, healthy and where he needs to be physically.
Carmel, IN
This dog food is 5 stars of dog food advisor as keeping your pup happy and healthy. My dog was never one to beg for dinner or eat all of her food right away until this food. Also, five star dog food = five star poop. It is firm as can be which is super nice for having to pick it up immediately at the apartment
Escondido , CA
My dog loves this food! It is grain free and it has a high amount of protein which is great for his diet! The smell is a little too intense, but you know what I would totally recommend it! I now get this on every month from Amazon, it’s less when you subscribe to it!

Looking for your answer?