Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food

by Crave

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If for any reason you are dissatisfied with this product, return the unused portion along with the information contained within the dotted panel on this bag to your Crave products retailer for replacement or refund. Protein-Rich. Satisfy Their Nature. Dogs want the taste and nutrition of a diet that's rich in animal proteins—not soy or grains such as corn or wheat. And the reason is simple. Protein-rich diets provide the nutrients for a lean, healthy body and the energy to chase. Like the diets of their wolf ancestors, Crave recipes are always crafted with real, high-quality animal protein, the meaty flavor dogs love and no grains. Premium natural dog food plus vitamins, minerals & other nutrients. Contains one (1) 4 lb. bag of CRAVE Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food with Protein from Lamb and Venison—for any size dog This dog food is made with real lamb: Modern dogs thrive on high-quality protein from real lamb, our first ingredient High protein: Made with 34% protein, inspired by the diets of dogs’ wolf ancestors Grain free with quality carbohydrate sources for energy Crafted with quality ingredients: NO chicken by-product meal, NO corn, wheat, or soy protein, and NO artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives Protein-rich recipe complete with the quality nutrients your dog needs Feed your breed: Ideal as both large and small breed dog food, CRAVE’s healthy dog food formula is perfect for your dog’s dietary needs, no matter their size What do dogs want? Meat. Protein-rich CRAVE Grain Free Adult Dry Dog Food delivers just that. It’s simple: A 34% high-protein nutrient profile provides your pet with a lean, healthy body and the energy to chase. Each batch is crafted in our own kitchens with real, high-quality animal protein, and absolutely no soy or grains—ever. All dogs share a connection with their primal wolf ancestors. Whether you’re looking for small or large breed dog food, our healthy dog food formula is packed with nutrients. Give your dog real meat in every bite—make the switch to CRAVE. Satisfy their nature. Satisfy Their Nature™ Dog Food Advisor Saving Good Dogs from Bad Dog Food Enthusiastically Recommended!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crave™ with Protein from Lamb & Venison Premium Adult Dog Food!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So thankful for this dog food! We had so many issues trying to find a dog food for our yellow lab when we first got him. Crave Lamb & Venison doesn't give him any stomach issues and he actually WANTS to eat it. I never saw my dog excited to eat HIS food until we switched to this brand.
Our dog loves this food. We had a really tough time finding a food that he enjoyed when he was a puppy, this one stuck. Pros, he loves it, and it keeps him energized throughout the day. Cons, I haven’t really found one yet. I would recommend to others
Canton, NC
I absolutely love this brand. Not many stores sell it but I’m willing to pay extra to buy it. Great ingredients and it works so well with my dogs sensitive stomach
Hooks, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My corgi really enjoyed this food! It is a good quality food for a decent price, so I was glad that he ate it so well. He had a few food sensitivities and this never seemed to make his allergies flare up.
Frederick, MD
My finicky pups enjoy this brand day after day! Good quality for price point. Can get from Amazon, or retailers like PetSmart and even some grocery stores such as Giant Eagle (and there’s usually a coupon in the bag for up to $5 off) Crave™ with Protein from Chicken Dog Food
Frederick, MD
Crave™ with Protein from Chicken Dog Food Good quality for the price, can be found at retailers like PerSmart or even some grocery stores like Giant Eagle, or order from amazon! Both of my pups are finicky, this they eat day after day with no issues!
Woodstock, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been my dogs favorite food. I have tried many other brands and my dogs won’t eat it for more than a few days. But this food they love and they get mad if I try to change it up.
Fort campbell, KY
My dogs favorite kind of food. It helps keep her healthy, regular and keeps her coat shiny and healthy. She is a pit and 50lbs 1 cup 2x a day keeps her full and energetic.
Franklin, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves all flavors of this food! It is the only one I can purchase at a regular grocery store without having to break the bank. It is also the only one that does not give him diarrhea, or have caramel coloring in it which is what makes him sick. I highly recommend to anyone who does not have the time to go to the specialty pet stores or order dog food online.
Jackson, MI
The only reason I’m giving it four stars is because my girl wasn’t a huge fan of the salmon but she LOVES the lamb. It doesn’t have any chicken meal or additives so I definitely am happy knowing I’m giving her the best of the best. Can be a little pricey but worth it for small dogs.

Looking for your answer?