BY CRAVE

Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is such a good deal! My cats go crazy for it! We love the grain free options that are coming out to department stores. This is a much better formula for our pets. We've only bought this turkey and salmon pack and the cats love it. I'm sure they would love every flavor available.
Shelagh S.
Rosendale
The only food my mid-aged cat will consistently eat! Great price point and love that it’s grain free, since he’s highly allergic. However the serving sizes are small so I wish it came in cans as well, or even just larger trays. Overall, Walnut and I love Crave!
Kira T.
Hollywood, FL
My cat loves this brand of cat food! He is 3 years old and It is the perfect portion for him and has excellent ingredients. It is a good value considering how much you get in each tray. I would definitely recommend.
Samantha K.
Manhattan, IL
Great treat for both of our cats every other day. Grain free which is great for their diet. They wake us up in the morning waiting for it they're so excited.
Dana P.
Lake Placid, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only dry food Raven will actually eat. He has this dry food 24/7. He never used to eat dry food. But he seems to really enjoy it.

back