Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodCrave
CRAVE INDOOR WITH PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN + SALMON

CRAVE™ INDOOR WITH PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN + SALMON

by Crave

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CRAVE™ INDOOR WITH PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN + SALMON!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,255 reviews
CRAVE™ INDOOR WITH PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN + SALMON uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I was very lucky to get this product for $2.50 recently (high volume coupon and on sale) and am impressed with the product. The #1ingrediant is real chicken and contains peas also. My indoor kitties are loving this brand and if I come across same deals will repurchase this product!
Jamie L.
My cats get very picky when it comes to their food so knowing this has no gmos and is good for them and they like it is a huge win in this house!
Stephanie G.
Lancaster, CA
CRAVE™ INDOOR WITH PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN + SALMON uploaded by Stephanie G.
She loved it, will be buying it again in the future. Love that it is grain free and uses salmon as it number one ingredient s well as the added nutrition to make sure my kitty gets lol that she needs!
Jessica L.
I just recently switched my cats over to this food because it seemed to be higher quality than what they were eating. So far, they seem to love the taste.
Kellie S.
My dogs love this stuff, it their favorite! It's a bit pricey for such a small bag and they don't have a medium bag but I feel like my dogs are eating healthier and not completely processed.
Amber G.
CRAVE™ INDOOR WITH PROTEIN FROM CHICKEN + SALMON uploaded by Amber G.
Love this food for my cat! He loves it and it has clean ingredients - no grains or fillers, and I couldn’t find any product recalls online.
Ashley H.
Jermyn , PA
The only cat food that she won’t puke up. Her hair is shiny, she’s happy and energetic. Plus there are multiple flavors to choose from so they don’t get bored. I’ll never choose another brand.
Jordan W.
Schriever, LA
My cat really loves this food! She definitely responds better to Crave than her previous food brand.Would definitely recommend this from my experience
Jessie J.
Statham, GA
I use this as a free feed for my trail kitty and it keeps his energy up unlike other brands. Their new bag closure is a great improvement and I plan to continue using this brand and would definitely recommend it for an active cat.
Dalene S.
Lake Stevens, WA
I mix this with my cats royal canin kitten food. She’d rather eat the royal canin by itself, but she doesn’t need the extra fat and calories in kitten food and the royal canin is quite expensive. She’s super picky so getting her to eat crave was a nice surprise. She won’t eat it by itself, but she loves it mixed with her other food.

Looking for your answer?