Crave Entertainment Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland uploaded by Katlyn L.

BY CRAVE ENTERTAINMENT

Ashley J.
Harvest moon has always been one of my favorite games. It can be very addicting but all of the farming tends to be really repetitive until you get to a higher level. I always love just playing the story line. I would play this game over and over if I could.
Stacia T.
I love this game but it probably is mostly nostalgic for me. This out of all the harvest moon I think looks the best however I think it is limited in goals and activitys. It seems now that I am looking back to be a bit under developed.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
This game is fun enough, but there are both older and newer versions that shine much brighter than this one. The controls are a bit finicky.
Anthony D.
Chicago Heights, IL
One of my all time favorite games i love this game its so fun you can own your own farm and care for animals
Amber H.
phoenix
Gamer Expert Level 2
Such a fun game that my brother and I got addicted to but seemed limited in goals and what I could do
Katlyn L.
Vancouver, BC
I love this game, however it ends really quickly unlike the other harvest moon games. If you want a game that's pretty much the same thing, but doesn't end after one year, I suggest Harvest moon Hero of leaf valley for the PSP. Plus you can actually get married after you save your homeland!
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
I love harvest moon games.. I found it very addicting however can be every repetitive.