BY CRAVE ENTERTAINMENT

• Did you manage to get a wife on this game? If so, who?2 Answers
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
Mesa, Az
This was the first Harvest Moon game that I played and it changed my life! I bought it when I was in the fifth grade and it opened the door to a new world of games that I've continued to love ever since.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
The original Harvest Moon was one of my favorite games when I was younger. I just recently purchased this game and so far it seems OK, but its not a whole lot like the original to me.
Genesis G.
Genesis G.
This is such a cute little game! It's so therapeutic and relaxing to play! Perfect if you love games where your 100 percent in control with a farming/family touch! You run your own farm, make friends, and can even marry and start a family! So cute!
Liv W.
Liv W.
Zanesville, OH
I loved this version. It basically made two games into one. A bonus was being able to put fomt into the Gameboy advance slot and add in additional characters.
Abbie R.
Abbie R.
Trenton, MI
Not my favorite in the harvest moon line, but still enjoyable. Not as good as console or later 3ds versions
Leah M.
Leah M.
Odenville, AL
I love this game,but it is just like all the other game just a tad different story but overall great game you cant go wrong with harvest moon!
jenn c.
jenn c.
chillicothe, OH
Hours and hours of game play with this. Choose what you'll do and do it all. It will keep you busy for weeks, easily!
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Gamer Expert
One of the best game I enjoy in DS, you can have a farm, make our own history, marry a girl, a have fun for hours!
Tiffany C.
This is a very cute game. There's not too much of a challenge to it but there's SO much to do, even after you beat it, that it takes a while to play. There is SO much to do! It's like a cuter version of real life.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
Not one of their best games. Was pretty good but wasn't something I continued playing after I beat the game, though.
Tiffany C.
Did you manage to get a wife on this game? If so, who?