Cratejoy Box uploaded by Rebecca H.Cratejoy Box uploaded by Joanne S.Cratejoy Box uploaded by Robyn B.

BY CRATEJOY #59 in Subscription Boxes

• Who has found a subscription box on here that they have a...3 Answers
  • What is the pricing like on these boxes? What kinds of th...2 Answers
Rebecca H.
Philadelphia
I ordered The Date Crate for my boyfriend as a Valentines Day gift. We love the cute date ideas in the box. The last one we received was a mixology box with different drink mixers and recipes, as well as copper mugs and a shaker. The box also included a cute Never Have I Ever card game for us to play. My only negative feedback for this box is the billing/shipping was hard to get a handle on. There was no shipping notification email and it was hard to know when the box would be arriving or if it even shipped when they said it would. Overall this is a cute box for couples who want something different.
Brittany O.
Johnson City, TN
I purchased a fishing box as a gift for my boyfriend and have yet to receive it. It was suppose to ship the 11th but still hasn't and it's the 18th. Cratejoy's customer service has not been very helpful and getting a hold of the seller seems to be a struggle. Other boxes might actually get shipped my I am disappointed with Cratejoy's customer service.
Jennifer G.
New haven , CT
Got this box for my dog to try for $10... I recieved 2 small toys and 1 bag of treats. My dog does not like the treats. And the toys and pretty small.. but for $10 it’s not bad.
Abbie Q.
I love this site, I have found so many amazing sub boxes thru cratejoy. Also like they have user reviews so you can compare or no what's the best for your buck!! Love makeup and fandom boxes the best
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
I stumbled across this site on total accident and i am so glad i did! It's a website to help you find subscription boxes. They range from low to high prices and I've seen them do specials also offering discounts on certain boxes. I found one on there that i have fell in love with. But they have such a large variety of subscriptions to find whatever you like.
Joanne S.
Ordered goddesssoul monthly subscription from cratejoy. It's only $10 per month. Got 2 crystals. Will give it another few months to decide if it's a good fit for me. Good value. The crystals are a good size and the stone's qualities are included.
Sarah L.
Averill Park, NY
I love their bookish box. They recently added a book to it, which it awesome. You a new soon to be released book and unique made for the box items. Usually related to some kind theme. I love this box. Its on hold for right, a great idea to build your bookshelf.
Sarah B.
Lots of choices I hardly ever have complaints about my subscriptions from crate joy. I get great quality items in my boxes. They could use a little more room for improvement in the value vs retail value. I shop here tons so I definitely will be shopping here again.
Diane S.
Manila
Its a very good subscription box cause you could choose in so many categories and could pick out your own prices per month really loved my 1st and 2nd box :))
Amanda G.
Who has found a subscription box on here that they have actually ordered and if so what one and was it worth the price? Were you happy with the items you received?
Theresa P.
Grand Blanc, MI
What is the pricing like on these boxes? What kinds of things were in your box and/or could you select from?