Crate & Barrel Wedding and Gift Registry
Crate & Barrel Wedding and Gift Registry
By Crate & Barrel
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

What is your favorite section int he store?

C G.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
1 year, 7 months ago
We registered at Crate and Barrel for our gift registry, both the bridal shower and wedding. I have gifts, (ten years later) that I still use regularly in my kitchen and these products still look and work great! Wonderful for our of town invitees, Crate and Barrel with ship everything to you, from them!
Beth F.
Beth F.
2 years, 4 months ago
Decor and home accessories!
kelly m.
kelly m.
2 years, 6 months ago
Furniture
Christina R.
Christina R.
Blaine, MN
3 years ago
I love the furniture and dishes! Great quality stuff.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
3 years ago
Definitely the kitchen section!!
Landi G.
Landi G.
3 years, 1 month ago
The kitchen department! It's like a dream come true! All of my kitchenware is from there and I love it!
Mary F.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
3 years, 3 months ago
I like kitchen wear as well
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Dayton, TN
3 years, 4 months ago
I like their cooking tools! They are just fun to look at!
Desiree W.