Crate & Barrel Wedding and Gift Registry
By Crate & Barrel
Alexandria P.
Alexandria P.
Dunellen, NJ
Is a crate & barrel registry worth it? What makes it better over Macy's or Bed Bath and Beyond?
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
10 months, 1 week ago
It's a much higher price point and Macy's and bed Bath and beyond. But great quality definitely worth it.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
1 year ago
Yes However I also used Amazon.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
1 year ago
I personally like the style and options at crate &barrel better, but I think it is more personal preference
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
1 year ago
They all range in price and style. You should go and check out what each one offers and then pick. You can even pick two registries and give your guest options.
jenn T.
jenn T.
1 year ago
It depends on your style and the budget you are going for...
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
1 year, 1 month ago
I would walk around and check out their items. I chose my places to register by looking at a few stores merchandise first and then figuring out where to register!
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
1 year, 1 month ago
They have higher quality items, less as seen on TV stuff
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
Go with bed bath and beyond
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Manchester, NH
1 year, 2 months ago
I prefer registering here over Bed Bath & Beyond because the items are sooo much easier to find for anyone going into the store. Their items are quality and at a fraction of Macy's prices. Even if someone strays from your registry, you know you are getting a great product that is classic and not trendy. Their return policy is excellent and so is their customer service!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
1 year, 2 months ago
Its great they have a big selection of items
Shellie S.
Shellie S.
League City, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
We chose C&B for the wide variety of items to add to the registry, and the fact that they have quality items at great price-points. We didn't want our guests to look at our registry and be offended by something like a $300 soup turret. We also loved the ease of setting everything up and the fact that you can literally add things from your phone, on the site, or in-store. To top it all off, there are really great incentives from C&B's partnerships with various companies, so you end up getting complimentary items on top of the registry items if everything on your list is purchased by your guests OR you within the window given based on your wedding date, AND 10% off at any time between the start of your registry and a couple of months beyond your wedding date. They really made us feel like we were the only couple there and even gave us a great gift when we were finished (stemless wine glasses, a cute reusable tote, a wine bag, and a groom's gift).
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I didn't care for Macy's...many items were out of stock or arrived broken. C&B was easy to use and had great quality!
Josie E.
Josie E.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
1 year, 3 months ago
Crate and Barrel is great if you like to cook and entertain. A lot of their products are geared toward that. Also, I think it is better for more established couples who might register for higher quality items for long term.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
The quality and customer service are better.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
1 year, 3 months ago
Crate and barrel is great because I love the quality of their products. Bed bath and beyond offers cash refund unlike other stores but crate and barrel stuff with be for a long time.
Markelle S.
Markelle S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I recently registered for Macy's and just didn't think they had that much or that great of a selection.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
This is what we did: we registered for our plates, bowls, glasses, and daily use stuff at Crate & Barrel. These are things that we wanted to stand out and fit our personality. All our friends had the same stuff from Macy's and Bed Bath and Beyond; we wanted something different. Then we registered for appliances at Macy's. Those all look the same anyways, so we got bonus rewards from Macy's. Crate and Barrel has a really fun registry party! You should try and go to one.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
1 year, 3 months ago
It is worth it, the quality is amazing, it is more money, they have a huge selection of items. They also have a good return policy.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
1 year, 3 months ago
It's totally worth it. I think the quality of their products are better than other department stores, and they make the registry experience fun and easy. They do morning events with snacks and treats and things where you can go in and register with a few other couples. They also have such a wide range of things, and a better return policy than Macy's In my opinion.