GroceryPantryCrate & Barrel
Jcoco Black Fig Pistachio Chocolate Bar

Crate & Barrel Jcoco Black Fig Pistachio Chocolate Bar

by Crate & Barrel

Couture chocolate for the connoisseur. This all-natural bar features a gourmet, globetrotting combination of quinoa glazed in a blue agave and cane sugar coating, toasted sesame and sea salt enrobed in premium milk chocolate. Sourced from the very finest chocolate from around the world, Jcoco draws inspiration from global cultures to create deliciously exotic flavor combinations for their all-natural candy bars. The Seattle-based chocolatier helps nourish the world, too, by partnering with charitable food organizations to help feed a person in need with every Jcoco purchase. Sourced from the very finest chocolate from around the world, Jcoco draws inspiration from global cultures to create deliciously exotic flavor combinations for their all-natural candy bars. -Milk chocolate, agave-glazed quinoa, toasted sesame and sea salt -3 servings -Certified kosher -Produced in a facility that processes nuts -Gluten-free -Made in USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crate & Barrel Jcoco Black Fig Pistachio Chocolate Bar!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,859 reviews
Crate & Barrel Jcoco Black Fig Pistachio Chocolate Bar uploaded by Leticia B.
Crate & Barrel Jcoco Black Fig Pistachio Chocolate Bar uploaded by Leticia B.
This had an interesting taste. It wasn't my favorite. Maybe if I cooked with it or paired it with some wines and cheeses.
Madison L.
I received this chocolate as a gift from a friend and I am in love with the flavor! This chocolate bar tastes absolutely amazing! I love how rich the flavor is. This chocolate is very inexpensive and it tastes really really good. I highly recommend trying it out.
Virginia Y.
Brooklyn, NY
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
Sarah S.
This is really yummy and I would probably buy it again but it wasn't my absolute favorite thing I've ever had. Plus it's not extremely cheap so I would only get it every once in a while probably.
gvantsa-GZ28049 L.
Wilmington, DE
i like this chocolate so much and my kids also are crazy about this one taste amazing and full [email protected]

Looking for your answer?