Crate And Barrel Shun ® Kanso 8

Crate And Barrel Shun ® Kanso 8" Chef's Knife"

BY CRATE & BARREL #4 in Specialty Appliances

Shun Kanso 8" Chef's Knife" see more...

Crate And Barrel Shun ® Kanso 8
Crate And Barrel Shun ® Kanso 8" Chef's Knife"
Mandy C.
Elk grove, CA
I got this as a gift for my mom when she renovated her kitchen, she loves it. It's her first nice chefs knife, and it's treated her well and has stayed fairly sharp for how long she goes without getting it sharpened. Lightweight, comfortable handle, beautiful blade. Price is reflective of a quality Shun knife.
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
I absolutely love this knife it does everything you need whether you're cutting Meats fruits vegetables or just slicing something real quick in the kitchen washes up easy no rust just perfect for everything
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach , FL
I just moved into my first home with my boyfriend and we absolutely love our knives. They actually make you want to cook and the struggle is non-existent.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
A great know that doesn't get dull quick and cuts food precise but be careful this knife is definitely not a toy but works great in the kitchen
Chand B.
Great sharp knife that can cut all the veggies you need to chop up or julienne! It's a great thing to have in the kitchen