BY CRATE & BARREL

The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 20-million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee. The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti's distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee. The Red aluminum stovetop espresso maker produces (6) demitasse cups of rich, authentic Italian espresso in just 4-5 minutes. Stovetop brewer makes one 2-ounce cup of espresso in just 4 to 5-minutes Made of durable polished aluminum in a unique octagon shape Flip-up top and side-pour spout provide added convenience Wash by hand with warm soapy water and rinse clean Italian quality and design Materials: Aluminum Color: Red Capacity: 10-ounce (6 espresso cups) Model: 06905 Dimensions: 4.4-inches long x 3.7-inches wide x 6.5-inches high Weight: 1.5-pounds Cups Per Brew: 4-6 Cups Exact Color: Red Color: Red see more...

Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I bought this as a wedding gift for a friend and she loved it. What I really appreciated about the process was how easy it was. Her registry was easy to find as well as purchasing. The price was a little high but I still think for the product that I got and the happiness it brought the price was worth it
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
The best sure way to make a good cup of espresso and as a person that has mainly Cuban in the family I could tell you it makes for a good cup of Joe. I love the c&b stores but it's so hard for me to find one near me because they closed the one near me and now I have to drive far but love the inspiration that I get from this store.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love my Mokka coffee maker from Bialetti that I purchased from Crate & Barrel. When I want to make espresso at home and all I need is stovetop, some ground espresso and water.... I'm all set. No fancy machine needed.
Mary M.
I received this from a wedding shower and it's so cute in my kitchen! It adds a pop of color and it works well too, easy to clean.
Lisa G.
I spent so much money on this French Press and I was so dissapointed. The paint color flaked off after the first use. Gross.
Sarah G.
How cute are these little sets of appliances I love them and use them for when I have a ton of people over and party