BeautyBodyBody Carecrate 61 organics

by crate 61 organics

Crate 61 bar soap is a premium cold process soap made by hand in small batches in Toronto Canada. We proudly use exclusively vegan and 100% natural raw materials to make all of our soaps. We do not use any fragrances or synthetic chemicals whatsoever. All of our soaps are generously scented with premium grade essential oils and natural flavors. This best-seller box set contains our 6 most popular bars: Lavender Lemongrass Seaweed & Sea Salt Eucamint Avocado Grapefruit Coconut Shipped as seen, in our custom sized 6-pack box which makes for a unique gift at a great value.

vegan soap; cold process soap; only premium essential oils; no fragrances; no synthetic chemicals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crate 61 Best Seller Soap 6-Pack Box Set, 100% Vegan Cold Process Bar Soap, scented with premium essential oils and natural flavors, for men and women, face and body.!
Michael G.
Rochester, NY
Crate 61 Best Seller Soap 6-Pack Box Set, 100% Vegan Cold Process Bar Soap, scented with premium essential oils and natural flavors, for men and women, face and body. uploaded by Michael G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This soap is truly one of a kind. Crate 61 Organics has recently become my favorite soap. Commercial brands I was using were extremely irritating and drying my skin out and then I tried Crate 61 Organics body soap and it’s been amazing. PS one of my favorite Flavors is their Vanilla Orange I even sometimes wash my hair with it![product:crate-61-best-seller-soap-6-pack-box-set-100%-vegan-cold-process-bar-soap-scented-with-premium-essential-oils-and-natural-flavors-for-men-and-women-face-and-body]
Lizzie S.
Edinburg, TX
Crate 61 Best Seller Soap 6-Pack Box Set, 100% Vegan Cold Process Bar Soap, scented with premium essential oils and natural flavors, for men and women, face and body. uploaded by Lizzie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the packaging and the smell is incredible 100% vegan 🌱 and hand made soaps 🧼 love ❤️ them so far my favorite is coconut 🥥
Aileen D.
Smells amazing. Lathers well. Lasts awhile. Would purchase some of the soaps again. Not all because some of the scents weren’t for me personally but they all smelled nice enough.
The G.
Crate 61 Best Seller Soap 6-Pack Box Set, 100% Vegan Cold Process Bar Soap, scented with premium essential oils and natural flavors, for men and women, face and body. uploaded by The G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this soap smells so good #vegan #crueltyfree #madeincanada #vanillaorange #allnatural #canadienbeautyinfluencer #amazon #natutalbeautyproducts #crate61organics #naturalsoap
Kateryna Z.
If you have dry sensitive skin these are the soaps for you! This is the first soap I've ever tried that doesn't leave my skin itchy afterwards! And it keeps my skin from drying out as it has so many nourishing oils in it.

Looking for your answer?