BY NONE #62 in PlayStation Games

Crash's worst enemy is now his favorite weapon! A new evil has invaded the island paradise of Crash Bandicoot with sinister plans of destruction. In a strange twist, Crash reluctantly pairs with his arch-enemy, Dr. Neo Cortex, in order to save his world. Through their unorthodox partnership, Cortex is abused as Crash's favorite weapon when Crash and Cortex are controlled as one in an hilarious all-new gameplay mechanic. Encounter reactive enemies, fully immersive environments, and a wacky cast of all new characters in Crash Bandicoot's craziest and funniest adventure ever. see more...

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Gamer Expert
I still have a Plastation 2 and I love playing Crash Bandicoot on it. Crash was one of the first PlayStation games I played and fell in love with it. I love the sounds he makes when he jumps or spins. I think they are cute sounds. I love all the levels in this game except for the ones he is running towards the screen. The only thing I don't like about this game is that you can't really change the camera view but other then that I enjoy playing it.
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Gamer Expert
My brother and I played these games as kids so much. It was one of our first games ever. Absolutely looooooove it. It was so fun to play, especially with all the levels and the tricks that you could do. We were so competitive with it. Def recommend.
Mary G.
Elmhurst, NY
I miss playing crash game , this game was fun and very entertaining! This game brings me back to my childhood . I wish I can play this game again , I don't remember if this game was affordable or not but I buy the game again if I had the chance
Cassie P.
I love the Crash Bandicoot games! My kids think I'm so cool that I know how to play them and now they love Crash also! Crash does have some rather weird moves in the game that I would prefer my kids not see and ask questions about though... (Humping the air).
Dayana V.
One of my favorite childhood games!!!! I seriously cannot wait until they release the PlayStation 4 version of this! It brings back a lot of good childhood memories and such a nostalgic feeling!!!!!!!
Andrea R.
McKinney, TX
Gonna show my age here. Hubby and I played this game for hours and hours when we first got married. It's so easy to love and so much fun. Crash Bandicoot is a memory that will live on forever.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Gamer Expert
I used to play Crash Bandicoot all the time this is one of those games if you like Sperry Mario Bros or Sonic the Hedgehog you would definitely like this game
Nicole M.
Agggh! I can't wait for the reboot of this game to be released! It's going to be epic. I can't tell you how many hours were put into this game!
Jessa B.
Bronx, NY
I love Crash!! This game is so much fun and addicting. I remember playing this all night as I kid, would definitely suggest it to anyone!
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
Gamer Expert
I will always love crash! I remember playing crash and spyro growing up! Can't wait for the remastered version! Ahhh, nostalgia.
Ashley T.
thermal , CA
I remeber playing this game as a lil girl
Mystie K.
Do you love this game ?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Do they have this on newer game consoles?