BY CRANE USA

Get relief from Cold and Flu Symptoms and bring Wellness to your entire Family in style with a Crane Droplet Humidifier. Breath Easy Sleep Peacefully Through the Night 7 Provides 24 Hours of Soothing Moisture 12 Helps Relieve Discomforts of Dryness Congestion Based off of the award winning design of the Crane Drop and its top rated performance, Crane s Droplet Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifiers provide up to 24 hours of soothing moisture to help relieve the effects of dryness and congestion, helping you and your family to breathe easy and sleep through the night peacefully. The moisture that humidifiers add to dry air also help alleviate many common nuisances brought on by winter heating such as static electricity, peeling wallpaper, shrinking wood, and cracks in paint and furniture. All Natural, Non Medicated Relief from Dryness, Cough, Cold, and Flu Symptoms br Humidifie see more...

Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I needed a humidifier, so I got this one from Target because the color was on sale and I was desperate. It does what it needs to do. It's a little noisy when it's right next to your head while your sleeping. They definitely helped stop with my dry skin and bloody noses in the winter.
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
I use this all night in my daughter's room during the winter because she gets really dry skin and eczema. I think it works very well and is easy to use. The only thing I would change is how bright it is. If you need a nightlight it's perfect, but my daughter sleeps better in the dark so I have to cover the front part with a towel.
Trudy W.
Trudy W.
Best humidifier I have found. I've used several different types and consistently had problems with mildew. Since using this one I haven't had any problems. Very easy to clean and use. Very quiet operation.
Shaby F.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I use these drop humidifiers in my kid's rooms. They are small and compact and bright which make a great addition to a nursery. And they work great for stuffy noses and congestion for a better night's sleep!
Andria W.
Andria W.
Have used for over a year and requires very little cleaning if you use distilled water. Has helped immensely with getting restful sleep and less bloody noses! Runs quietly and have liked more than other ones we've tried.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Works well. We have used this since our daughter was two weeks old and she is now 4 months. No complaints