BY CRANE

Find Humidifiers at Target.com! The energy-efficient Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist humidifier maximizes the air moisture in your kids' rooms for a comfortable night's sleep. Its output of more than 2 gallons of moisture per day helps relieve dry coughs, nasal congestion and cold and flu symptoms in whisper-quiet operation. It also soothes dry skin, chapped lips, sore throats and nose bleeds. Its LED screen displays easy and precise adjustment and it shuts off automatically when the tank is emptied. 1-gallon capacity water tank. Perfect for rooms ranging between 100 and 300 square feet. Kids will love its adorable penguin design. Size: 1 Gallon. Color: Brown. see more...

Sarah G.
I'm giving this a four because it's a great humidifier but it's hard to clean. I used this while I was sick and I woke up the next morning feeling better. This cured my cold over night. My grandma bought me this for Christmas last year. I would recommend buying a humidifier if you were like me who has allergies and also for when you're sick.
Lindsay R.
Astorville, ON
I bought this humidifier for my bedroom. I love the cute owl and it's works very well.