Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Monica M.Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Monica M.

BY CRANE #45 in Humidifiers

"Crane Adorable Ultrasonic Cool Mist&Nbsp; Humidifier, &Quot;Provides Easier Breathing For A Good Night Sleep&Quot; Recommended Non-Medicated Alternative For Children With Cough &Amp; Cold Symptoms Easy To Fill Tank. Tank Fits Easily Into Most Sinks Preventing Stain On Back. Adjustable Humidity Output Control. Up To 2.1 Gallon Output Per 24 Hours. Provides Relief From Cough, Cold And Flu Symptoms Supports Easy Breathing And Congestion Relief Provides Moisture For Dry Coughs, Sinus Irritation And Other Effects Caused By Dry Air Whisper Quiet Ultrasonic Operation Auto-Off Function When Water Tank Is Empty Removable Water Tank For Easy Carrying And Filling Variable Humidity Output Regulator Low Power Consumption 1 Gallon Tank Runs 11-24 Hours Per Filling Depending On Setting Var Wccpi = ""Prod6088888"";" see more...

• Are you able to have some Vicks scent added to this??1 Answers
  • Are these animal ones effective?1 Answers
  • Has this worked for you all? I want to get it for my kids...2 Answers
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have owned this for over 4 years and it finally cracked. IT has done well over the years. However, do be warned that if you put it too close to a wall or in too small a room condensation may develop on the walls. I love these and my girls do too. We have two others as well.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I like this product, it works well and looks cute in the kids room. I have the same one for my room as well though. The only thing I do not like about it..you can not just set this on a dresser or it will ruin it. It has to be set on something..like a newspaper or something you can toss out. If your water is hard at all it will leave white lime residue everywhere. Best to use store bought distilled water.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this humidifier! My daughter's theme is owls and woodland creatures and this humidifier is an excellent addition to that theme. It's more than just a humidifier in my opinion. I love that it's really easy to maintain and clean and I love that you can actually see the moisture coming out of the top. I also love that it's not loud at all and it lasts a whole day before you have to refill it.
Monica M.
I have this humidifier and it works great! I used it first overnight when my nb got a small cold and she was fine the next morning. It's reasonably priced for what wonders it does. I am using it now bc my baby has allergies and she seems to be feeling a lot better.
Tiffany B.
The first one I ordered online was a lemon. Had to return it and ended up with a plain style instead because that's what they had in the store and my daughter was sick so I didn't want to wait for another owl to ship. Too bad.
Laci S.
Anderson, SC
I use this all of the time with my eight month old. He has allergies and it helps with his dry cough and runny nose. It is quiet and I love owls so this was perfect for our household. I got this as a gift from a baby shower. Good buy!
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I read a lot of reviews on here before purchasing this owl humidifier. To be clear, reading the entire product description and/or manual will definitely cut down on most of the problems people are having with their humidifiers leaking. We've had this humidifier for a few weeks now and absolutely love it.
Justine U.
I like these because they are so cute! I keep them running all the time in the winter, I put this owl one in my office because it was less silly than, let's say, the dragon!
Ashlee F.
I bought this humidifier for my daughters nursery it does help put moisture in the air but makes a mess of water mist on the surface you place it on... In all it is helpful & not very noisey all you hear is the water
Angela P.
Henderson, Nv
I love this product I purchased it when my 5 month old got croup. It really helped clear things up quickly. I love how quiet it is and you can't beat how cute the design is!!!
maria g.
Denver, CO
Does this work for any ones children?
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
Has this worked for you all? I want to get it for my kids room! PLUS its the cutest thing ever however I am scared they may think its a toy :(
Madisen W.
Buckley, WA
Are these animal ones effective?
Monica M.
Are you able to have some Vicks scent added to this??