BY CRANE

"1 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Fun Elephant Design Whisper Quiet Operation Supports Easy Breathing. Instant Relief From Dry Air Caused By Year-Round Heating And Cooling Extreme Low Power Consumption Removable Water Tank For It Easy-To-Fill And Carry Auto Shut Off When Water Tank Is Empty Water Tank Holds 1 Gallon For Up To 11 Hours Of Running Time Moisture Output Per Day: Up To 2.2 Gallons Per Day Var Wccpi = ""Prod2315059"";" see more...

• Is it really necessary to use distiller water or the filter?7 Answers
  • Does is make anyone else's room cold?4 Answers
  • "But it works great other than that!!" in 1 review
Christina
Wyomissing, PA
I bought this for baby to be and have been trying it out. It does what it's supposed or and is adorable. I do believe I could have bought something a little less expensive if I was willing to lose the cuteness factor. But overall a great product
Michaela C.
My almost 3 month old was extremely congested and we got one of these! Within 2 days of having it on, she was back to normal! I think it helped her a lot and made her feel better.
Sofiya C.
Fair lawn , NJ
This was a great product but I think I ruined it by not using distilled water. If you want your hunidifer to last a long time make sure you dont use water from the tap.
Natalie M.
Cordova, TN
This humidifier is great, for both function and decorative purposes. It helps my son with his nosebleeds in the harsh winter air, and it is a cute little elephant! What could better? Would definitely recommend this product.
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
I have had this humidifier for about a year and I have had no problems with it. It keeps my house livable in the winter and cooler in the summer. Overall a great product and I would buy it again.
Evelyn D.
CENTREVILLE, VA
Best humidifier ever. Didn't make a single noise. i messed it up when I accidentally put water on the bottom. but it was great for a couple years and I used it almost everyday.
Melissa D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love our Crane humidifier! The mist is just enough to moisten the air without leaving everything around it wet. I also really like that it has a light, but it isn't overpowering and works really well as a night light.
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
This is a great humidifier!! However the only problem I have is, it makes my daughters room cold!! But it works great other than that!!:)
Paige S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's a good humidifier with varying amounts of moisture. The light is super brights so we have had to cover it to not be quite as bright.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I noticed a change in the air not long after we plugged it in. My son could breath easier and I love the fun design.
Michelle E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it really necessary to use distiller water or the filter?
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
Does is make anyone else's room cold?