BY CRANE

"1 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Fun Elephant Design Whisper Quiet Operation Supports Easy Breathing. Instant Relief From Dry Air Caused By Year-Round Heating And Cooling Extreme Low Power Consumption Removable Water Tank For It Easy-To-Fill And Carry Auto Shut Off When Water Tank Is Empty Water Tank Holds 1 Gallon For Up To 11 Hours Of Running Time Moisture Output Per Day: Up To 2.2 Gallons Per Day Var Wccpi = ""Prod2315059"";" see more...

• Is it really necessary to use distiller water or the filter?7 Answers
  • Does is make anyone else's room cold?4 Answers
  • "But it works great other than that!!" in 1 review
Awilda C.
I bought this product for my 4 month old because he wakes up congested & myself as well from the dry air and so far so good. I love the elephant I find it very adorable. It's not expensive at all, health comes first so price shouldn't matter. I would totally recommend it. I love the sound it makes I find it soothing.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this humidifier! This was given to me as a gift from my baby shower and it works wonders! My son just got over a cold last week and we had this on for him when he's asleep to help him feel cool and breath better during the night. I would recommend this to all the parents and soon to be parents; go get this!
Kourtney S.
Lutz, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We've only used ours a couple of times and so far it seems ok. It's not too difficult to assemble and it really helped when our daughter got a cold. I like that there are different settings for how fast you want it to come out. It also has a safety feature that turns the unit off when all the water is gone.
Bekah G.
I will refer this product over and over! My daughter was congested her first week of life due to smoke from fires that traveled south. The ONLY thing that provided her any relief was sitting underneath this cooling humidifier. Bonus points because it is very quiet and will last on the highest setting almost all day when it is filled completely.
Arielle W.
Ontario, CA
Works great. My son has had all kinds of breathing issues and the humidifier seems to help a lot. The only issue I could say it has is the light on it is super bright that we had to cover it because it was keeping him up at night.
Cara B.
Our child loved this humidifier. It works very well and never leaks. It's cute and does its job. We have had it for over 7 years and it's still going strong. I recommend this brand of humidifiers
Erin D.
I love this cool most humidifier! This is the best one I've purchased. The snout allows for the most to reach well into the room. It was very affordable! Cool most is safer with young children around.
Brittany W.
Maybe we got a dud, but this humidifier was great at first and then cracked! While it worked, it worked great, but this is our second Crane Cool Mist Humidifier to crack - and we never put it in the dishwasher or anything - so for that, I started purchasing a different brand.
Stacie B.
Buffalo, NY
I would definitely recommend this, but I don't recommend the frog one, since the frog one only pushes the vapor into the air, instead of out into the room. We had a couple that broke after a year, but we keep buying more because they work well and are easy to use.
Jasmine C.
I love this humidifier. I love that it does not have a filter you have to change and it is easy to fill as well as use. It looks cute in the kids room and they come with names even. Plus living in AZ, the air is so dry here that this makes his room comfortable.
Michelle E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is it really necessary to use distiller water or the filter?
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
Does is make anyone else's room cold?