Crane Elephant 1 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier

by Crane

#25 in Humidifiers

"1 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Fun Elephant Design Whisper Quiet Operation Supports Easy Breathing. Instant Relief From Dry Air Caused By Year-Round Heating And Cooling Extreme Low Power Consumption Removable Water Tank For It Easy-To-Fill And Carry Auto Shut Off When Water Tank Is Empty Water Tank Holds 1 Gallon For Up To 11 Hours Of Running Time Moisture Output Per Day: Up To 2.2 Gallons Per Day Var Wccpi = ""Prod2315059"";"

Is it really necessary to use distiller water or the filter?
Does is make anyone else's room cold?
Start your review of Crane Elephant 1 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier!
Product Highlights
“But it works great other than that!!” in reviews
Camby , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This humidifier is so cute and perfect for my son's room. He always wants to fill it up and see the steam come our of the elephant's nose. I believe we spent around $45 at Target a couple of years ago. It is still working great with frequent use. We plan to buy a second one for baby #2.
Ventura , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This humidifier works great! And it’s super cute! Very easy to set up and to empty and clean. Very very quiet! So quiet I forget that it’s on. It does have a bright light so at night I do have to cover it. Other than that it’s a great product and very reasonably priced.
Definitely a must have in the winter time. Helped clear up my baby's stuffy nose. Super cute product and not loud when running at night. Easy to clean and very little maintenance which every parent loves.
Scottsdale, AZ
We have five humidifiers in our home. The accumulation is just part of living in Arizona. We have this one in my sons room. It's crazy quiet & can pump out a lot of moisture on the highest setting.
Alexandria, VA
My husband and I have been through 2 humidifiers and are on our third and this Crane Elephant one I bought for my kids' room is still going strong AND works better than all the others we've had put together. Next time, I'm buying a kids one for my room! I love that it's so easy to clean, the controls are simple and really do change the flow of steam almost immediately, it's a cold-steam humidifier so I feel like the air stays cleaner, and it's so darned cute! The only thing I'd warn is to keep it off the floor so that the steam doesn't fall and wet the floor. If you put it on a stool or on the edge of a dresser this won't be a problem.
Sioux Falls, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does a good job at putting out cool mist and keeping our house not so dry. I like how silent it is and how no filters are needed! Price is very reasonable and seems to be built well
Mercersburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my daughter when she was an infant and was struggling through her first cold. It was a miracle worker! We kept it on when she slept to keep her mucus loose so we could clear it out with a nasal aspirator and keep her congestion at a minimum! It's very easy to clean, has little to no sound when it's running, and has super easy to read knob to adjust mist flow. We use this every night now in our year and a half old daughters room and haven't had one issue with it!
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We bought one of these when we had our daughter. Using a humidifier is basically only one of the few ways you can provide a kid relief when they're sick with a cold. Ours also gets bloody noses when we put the heating on, so we'll basically run it the entire winter through. I thought the elephant was a nice gender neutral, cute character... but when my kid hit 3-4 yrs old, she's a little nervous about it's huge eyes and has tried to turn it away from her.
San Tan Vly, AZ
We bought this about a month ago because my 5 year old had croup. It helped him a lot!! Then my 2 year old got croup as well so I put it in his room...I decided not to take him to the dr right away to see if the humidifier worked & it did!! A few nights on the highest setting & his cough went away!! We are in the process of using it again on my 2 year old due to a nasty cold thats made it's way around the house & now he's got major congestion & a really bad ear infection!! I would buy this again & I would highly recommend this!! We've tried a ton of different humidifiers & this has been the best one!!
I bought this product for my 4 month old because he wakes up congested & myself as well from the dry air and so far so good. I love the elephant I find it very adorable. It's not expensive at all, health comes first so price shouldn't matter. I would totally recommend it. I love the sound it makes I find it soothing.