Crane Elephant 1 Gallon Cool Mist Humidifier uploaded by Princess C.

BY CRANE

"1 Gallon Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier Fun Elephant Design Whisper Quiet Operation Supports Easy Breathing. Instant Relief From Dry Air Caused By Year-Round Heating And Cooling Extreme Low Power Consumption Removable Water Tank For It Easy-To-Fill And Carry Auto Shut Off When Water Tank Is Empty Water Tank Holds 1 Gallon For Up To 11 Hours Of Running Time Moisture Output Per Day: Up To 2.2 Gallons Per Day Var Wccpi = ""Prod2315059"";" see more...

• Is it really necessary to use distiller water or the filter?7 Answers
  • Does is make anyone else's room cold?4 Answers
  • "But it works great other than that!!" in 1 review
Jessica M.
Camby, IN
This humidifier is so cute and perfect for my son's room. He always wants to fill it up and see the steam come our of the elephant's nose. I believe we spent around $45 at Target a couple of years ago. It is still working great with frequent use. We plan to buy a second one for baby #2.
Marisa K.
Definitely a must have in the winter time. Helped clear up my baby's stuffy nose. Super cute product and not loud when running at night. Easy to clean and very little maintenance which every parent loves.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
We have five humidifiers in our home. The accumulation is just part of living in Arizona. We have this one in my sons room. It's crazy quiet & can pump out a lot of moisture on the highest setting.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this humidifier! This was given to me as a gift from my baby shower and it works wonders! My son just got over a cold last week and we had this on for him when he's asleep to help him feel cool and breath better during the night. I would recommend this to all the parents and soon to be parents; go get this!
Cara B.
Our child loved this humidifier. It works very well and never leaks. It's cute and does its job. We have had it for over 7 years and it's still going strong. I recommend this brand of humidifiers
Erin D.
I love this cool most humidifier! This is the best one I've purchased. The snout allows for the most to reach well into the room. It was very affordable! Cool most is safer with young children around.
Michaela C.
My almost 3 month old was extremely congested and we got one of these! Within 2 days of having it on, she was back to normal! I think it helped her a lot and made her feel better.
Sofiya C.
FAIR LAWN, NJ
This was a great product but I think I ruined it by not using distilled water. If you want your hunidifer to last a long time make sure you dont use water from the tap.
Paige S.
It's a good humidifier with varying amounts of moisture. The light is super brights so we have had to cover it to not be quite as bright.
Christina
Wyomissing, PA
I bought this for baby to be and have been trying it out. It does what it's supposed or and is adorable. I do believe I could have bought something a little less expensive if I was willing to lose the cuteness factor. But overall a great product
Michelle E.
Is it really necessary to use distiller water or the filter?
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
Does is make anyone else's room cold?