BY CRANE

Use the crane ultrasonic cool mist humidifier to increase the moisture content in your child's room. It utilizes ultrasonic technology for infusing moisture into the air. This energy efficient unit offers relief from nasal congestion, dry coughs and cold and flu symptoms. A control button on this humidifier helps regulating the moisture output as per your need. This home appliance has a detachable water tank with 1-gallon capacity can quietly provide moisture for up to 24 hours on the medium setting. This bpa-free humidifier has an integrated auto-shut-off function that senses an empty tank. Plus, this humidifier operates without a... see more...

• Do you like this product? Mark helpful if so!1 Answers
  • Are there's loud? The one i have is really loud and keeps my daug...4 Answers
  • Is this noisy at all? Can people sleep while it is on? 2 Answers
Erika E.
My daughter has allergies which makes it hard to sleep at night when the heat is running at nights now during these cooler months.
I bought this mainly because of the fact that it does shut off by itself,to me it is a safety feature.
It does make noise,but not at all loud!
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
I love these humidifiers. They are so cute and really help with the dry winter air in my house in Northern NY. They are more prone to cracking than some of the heavier duty humidifiers though. For the price though they are worth it. Plus they are really cute.
Jennifer S.
League City
I love the cool mist humidifier, we have the frog for my grandson.  It was well used when he was younger-he seems to be outgrowing some of his allergies.  But I could definitely tell the way he would sleep and he would feel so much better when he woke up.  Helped so much with congestion.  I even caught myself using it when he wasn't here.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I bought this at target I believe, and it works very well! In the wintertime it gets so dry, not now. This hippo is very effective, efficient, and affordable! All and all I love it, go buy one for your kids, and for yourself everyone needs hydration!
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
i can't find the lion to review but we have this humidifier in the lion. We absolutely love it. It works great. i love that it doesn't have an filters. We use it mostly when our kiddos are sick and it really helps them get better. It is a great price too.
s p.
I bought this and it worked for a week until it stopped working. luckily i still had my receipt and i contacted crane and they sent me a replacement. It works but who knows until it breaks again
Elizabeth g.
My children and I love this cran drop ultrasonic cool mist humidifier that looked like a hippo. It puts water in their dry air at night so they can sleep better.
Gianni D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a five-year-old little sister whose nose becomes so stuffy it's hard for her to breathe. My mom actually saw this and thought that it was pretty cute so she bought it. It really opens up my sister's nose and allows her to breathe as she's supposed to. I recommend you get this, no matter if it's for yourself or your child. It really works,
Nou L.
I have this in the green frog. I purchased it because of the dry air in my dorm room during university, I would get nose bleeds frequently. I thought it worked great at the beginning. The mist was light and floated pretty high (which was fine because the ceiling was higher than back at home). Over time though, there was a lot of build up on the device where the waterflows down, it's hard to describe. I think it had to do with the water mineral value at the dorm.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is a great thing to have especially if you babysit or have children. I babysit my sisters children all the time and do you should get afraid of going near the humidifier when I had in my old room. But I invested in this and we named it Henrietta hippo and they aren't afraid to go near it anymore.
Stacy H.
St George , UT
Are these fairly quiet? Reasonably priced?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This is so cute I want one where can I find it at??
Kinsley R.
Is this loud when its being used?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
This is so cute. but is it actually functional?
Bri T.
Approximately how big is this? Would it fit on a child's night stand?