BY CRANE #46 in Humidifiers

The modern, simplistic design of the crane drop shape cool mist humidifier makes it a tasteful addition to any room in your home. A finalist in the 2011 international housewares design awards, the crane drop shape cool mist humidifier provides up to 24 hours of moisture on medium setting. Suitable for rooms up to 250 square feet in size, this compact unit is energy-efficient and uses ultrasonic technology to add soothing moisture to dry air. Crane's drop humidifier provides relief for cough and cold, nasal congestion, and dry itchy skin. Available in an array of stylish colors, the drop humidifier is an ideal combination of form and... see more...

• Would this work as a diffuser for essential oils?7 Answers
  • Can you tell it's benefits? ???1 Answers
  • Can you tell a difference when using this?1 Answers
Kimberly B.
I don't have the red one, but I have a white one for my daughters room, and these humidifiers are great. Perfect for when your sick of even if you have dry skin. I sometimes borrow hers and keep it in my room for that reason.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I have a few of these around my house and they are wonderful. The water lasts quite a few hours. Great to add to any bedroom to give you a calming way to go to sleep. Can definitely help with reducing cold symptoms
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
We use this for our sons bedroom and it creates a great "steamy" atmosphere. It is a bit noisy if you aren't used to white noise. I also am not sure how I would feel about using this for an over night situation either. It tends to process its water quite quickly. Overall it has a great design and works pretty well.
Jenny B.
Can't say enough good things about the crane cool mist humidifier. It is seriously amazing. You will rest easy running it at night as it eases common breathing discomforts. Every baby needs one of these in their nursery. Easy to fill, clean, and it is quiet. Water lasts all night.
Nikki K.
Rockingham, VA
We have the regular white/blue one and we love it! It produces a nice mist and if you fill the reservoir, it lasts a whole day (or more, depending on the setting). It's not noisy, either.
Meghan N.
We have a pink one and I love it. This has been one of my favorite air humidifiers. I think it is easy to use and is the perfect size for the rooms in my house. I use it when sick and the next day I think it helps me feel better
Amber S.
Peabody, MA
It does well producing steam and getting the job done. Although it is very difficult to get all the water out and also it's tricky and messy getting the water in.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Great product in keeping a dry room have some moisture in the air especially since my boyfriend has horrible nasal congestion. Easy to assemble and use.
Crystal G.
Love love love it its prefect for new borns n to keep the hair clean love this stuff i put vicks in mines
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC
Sleek design and works very well. Helps with common breathing problems and has a nice white noise.
Megan S.
Great Falls, MT
Would this work as a diffuser for essential oils?
Alexa L.
Can you tell a difference when using this?
rosy R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Can you tell it's benefits? ???