Crane Drop Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier - Aqua uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY CRANE #26 in Humidifiers

The modern, simplistic design of the crane drop shape cool mist humidifier makes it a tasteful addition to any room in your home. A finalist in the 2011 international housewares design awards, the crane drop shape cool mist humidifier provides up to 24 hours of moisture on medium setting. Suitable for rooms up to 250 square feet in size, this compact unit is energy-efficient and uses ultrasonic technology to add soothing moisture to dry air. Crane's drop humidifier provides relief for cough and cold, nasal congestion, and dry itchy skin. Available in an array of stylish colors, the drop humidifier is an ideal combination of form and... see more...

Courtney I.
Irvine, KY
Having a newborn dealing with a cold is scary for a new parent. This humidifier helped my son get over his first cold! Peace of mind is the best gift any parent can receive! It works great, and is very quiet when in action. It's design is very sleek and modern.
Sarah R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I purchased this from Target this winter because my skin was super dry. It worked well in that aspect. It was the best looking humidifier on the shelf and it doesn't look clinical at all. It is very quiet and makes a pleasant white noise hum that I enjoy. My only complaint is that it can be tough to clean and sanitize with a lot of nooks and crannies in the base. Filling is kind of a pain as well. You have to pull out the well, flip it over, undo a valve and try to fit it in your sink. It has a rounded top so it will not sit flat while you fill it. Then you have to screw on the valve and flip it back over and try to line it up with the base.
Stefanie B.
I've had this humidifier for a little over 2 years now and when it's cold outside it's perfect for when we have to crank up the heat. I have to give it around 3 stars though because after 2 years we have a few issues with it, sometimes it will just act up and won't spread the mist properly but after a few minutes of tinkering with it it's back on track- still a great product regardless.
Jennifer F.
Shelby, NC
We got this before our 2 year old was born and it's been worth every penny and more. The cool mist is perfect year round, but especially during cold and flu season. We have the orange to go with his navy, orange, and gray nursery and I love that it fits in with our style.
Jenny B.
The Crane Drop ultrasonic cool mist humidifier is fantastic! Bought it for my baby's nursery and I also have used it for myself. It works well, blows cool mist through the room. Water tank is easy to fill and clean. The water reserve holds enough that it lasts all night long. It is quiet whoje running. I love the modern design. I tell all of my friends with babies to buy one. It helps newborns with congestion after birth as well as it eases your own cold symptoms overnight. A must have item, every house needs one.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I bought this for my newborn because it's recommended to help them breathe better. I like it's small design and it surprisingly holds a ton of water. I can go three straight nights without refilling. I also like that you can point the mist in the direction that you want.

I'm just not sure it actually does anything. My daughter still wakes up congested.
Emmie W.
I bought this at Target because i had noticed my face had been drying out a lot this winter. I knew I needed a humidifier. This is so quite, so small but quite effective. I have definitely noticed my skin starting to regain some of its moisture. I hate the cold mist just because it is snowing out and I'm already very cold.
Nedime S.
This humidifier is a bed-side must for us during the dry winter months on the East Coast. It greatly helps with dry throat and skin. It is super easy to disinfect using white vinegar and a tank of water goes for more than 10 hours. It also looks great as a table accessory. We love it!
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Ive had at least six humidifiers in the last three years since our daughter was born. This is by far my favorite. It doesn't get gunked with mold, is quiet, keeps the room air moist and my daughter isn't afraid of it running at night. It helps immensely I love the designs too!
Amanda N.
We use this for my baby's room when he's sick and/or congested. It works pretty well. It's nice because it doesn't have hot water so it's not a risk that way. But I don't think they work nearly as well as a heated humidifier does.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who used it
Marissa W.
Kansas city , MO
Does this humidifier have an auto shut off feature and how long does the water last?