BY CRANE

This crane air purifier is perfect in your child's room. The hepa-type filter captures up to 95% of airborne dust and allergens. An integrated active carbon filter absorbs common household odors, pollen and dust mites. It has three cleaning settings, including a quiet setting for a good night's sleep. The frog air purifier works with the crane filter hs-3508 (one filter included).â see more...

Crane Air Purifier Frog
  • "Crane Air Purifier Frog Looks great in the kids bedroom and works very well too so stinking cute" in 1 review
alissa h.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This is such cute, and my son loves it! We actually turn it on every night for him. I think the white noise helps him sleep also and I feel great about having it in his room! He doesn't have allergies (that we know of yet) but he has always been congested and stuff, I've noticed a difference since we started using this!!
Jessica M.
We love this machine for my toddler. It works great and he loves it. He used to be scared of our other one but I think he likes it because it's a cute little animal.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
This little frog guy is adorable. I use to have a humidifier in my room as a child but it was cute like him. I wonder if they come in different animal designs too
Kimberly H.
Barronett, WI
My mom bought this for my girls and we love it simple to use and works perfectly not super expensive and very cute as both if my girls 7 and 4 loves frogs!!
Jennifer M.
We love our Crane humidifier! It's cute & works better than the previous brand we had. They are a bit overpriced & a pain to clean/refill.
mariana m.
Sacramento, CA
No lo eh probado pero simplemete por su diseno ya es atractivo y quedaria muy bonito a la decoracion de la habitacion de mis ninos.
Liz C.
Washington , MO
Love love love! My son had one in his room and it is great! It is so cute and I never had a problem with it. Well worth the price!
Ziphora D.
Adorable for the kids, cleans the air as well as a regular air purifier, a bit overpriced but at least the kids like it.
brandi g.
Works wel. I love the frog design. Fits in perfectly with my children's nursery. Not loud and obnoxious like my last one.
HEATHER C.
Its really cute but the price in my opinion is way to high but my child likes it and it helps with her allergies.