BY CRANE

Why use a Humidifier? The National Institute of Health recommends the use of humidifiers to help relieve congestion from the common cold, flu, allergies and sinus infections. Any time you have congestion, a humidifier may be able to help. They add moisture to the air which will in turn moisten your skin and thin some of the mucus in your sinuses. This makes it easier for you to breathe and easier for the mucus to drain. Child Friendly, Perfect For a Child s Room Adorable Child Friendly Design Supports Easy Breathing Refreshing Relief From Year Round Heating And Cooling Provides Relief for Cough, Cold and Flu Symptoms Easier Breathing for a Good Night Sleep Recommended Non-Medicated Alternative for Children with Colds and Coughs Supports Easier Breathing and  Congestion Relief from Allergy and Asthmatic Type Symptoms Provides Moisture for Dry Coughs, Sinus Irritation, D see more...

• Is this something I should purchase for my son when I finally hav...2 Answers
Nou L.
Nou L.
I purchased the Frog humidifier from Target during my 2nd yr in college because I was getting a lot of bloody noses. Thinking that it might have been because of the dry air in my room, I purchased the humidifier. I don't think that was my real problem though. Anyway, this worked well the first few weeks, but after that it doesn't really mist well anymore. You have to really clean it well because there's a lot of build up from the water. Might have just been the water at campus?
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
We love Crane humidifiers!! They work great and are easy to clean! We will never use another brand again! They have a lot of cute designs and colors to try!
Becky L.
Becky L.
Buffalo, NY
Worked wonders on my 8 month olds nose. Fair priced. easy to work. Fun animals. Easy to clean.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
We just purchased our 3rd Crane animal humidifier in 6 years. We have one for each kid. We probably need 2 more for us as well. They are amazing. Never leak, stand up well to boys, work perfectly, don't make the room feel cold or drippy wet.
Shawnella S.
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
Is this something I should purchase for my son when I finally have his bedroom set up? I believe that we should have one of these in each room, but I want to make sure it's worth the money!