BeautyHairHair ProductsNoBrand
Cranberry Rose 3 pack · Small

Cranberry Rose 3 pack · Small

by NoBrand

Looking for a versatile hair tie that looks great on your wrist? Teleties is your answer! The strong grip, no rip hair tie has many benefits and will be sure to transform your everyday.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cranberry Rose 3 pack · Small!
Holly K.
Tifton, GA
I own so many Telities. I really like the small coil unlike the large ones. They hold my long, thick, extra fine hair in place with little slipping. When I take it out, I don't have all the hair breakage like I do with regular ponytail holders. They also leave a nice wave in my hair after wearing them for a couple of hours.
Tiffany C.
Mobile, AL
Cranberry Rose 3 pack · Small uploaded by Tiffany C.
Love these pony tail holders! The are great for my thick hair and hold my hair tight. Helps prevent hair breakage too
Bailee F.
Lugoff, SC
Loved these. Bought about 50 of them at one time. The single colored ones are better because you can’t tell when they fade. The multi colored ones fade rather quickly with everyday use which stinks but best hair toes I’ve ever used.

Looking for your answer?