BY CRAISINS

Maybe it's 'cause we're cranberry growers, but we've always got a pack of healthy, tasty craisins® dried cranberries in our pockets to snack on. We find lots of ways to love 'em: tossed in salads; mixed in yogurts, oatmeals and cereals; as a baking ingredient for cookies, muffins and breads... You name it! Tastes good. Good for you: a real fruit snack; naturally fat free & fiber full; no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; peanut free, gluten free. Ocean Spray® craisins®, the sweetest way to eat a cranberry. see more...

• Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?2 Answers
amie d.
Love these crazies in cranberries there sweet there tart they're great to add to a healthy mix for you and your family
althea c.
I love craisins! they're a perfect snack to enjoy at any time and they're very healthy! you can combine them with anything salads oatmeal, trailmix, anything! I usually freeze them and eat them cold and perfect for summer.
Cynthia  A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I actually don't like anything cranberry flavored but these in my oatmeal actually aren't that bad which is good because i really wanted to incorporate them in my diet. they're good for kidneys !
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
great size, great taste, great value, I just wish there wasn't added sugar in the ingredients. fruit is already sweet enough. its great as a snack or an addition to something like oatmeal or cookies.
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Didnt expect these to taste as good as they do! Talky love them, great to take to class and there's no mess at all.
Mia B.
Dover, DE
Love these I eat them plain and in salads. Give them a try they beat raisins any day
Ana S.
Really yummy dried cranberries, sometimes when I'm on a rush and need a healthy snacks I would grab a pinch of cranberries with toasted nuts tastes amazing! You can also garnish salads with them or just use it to prepare tasty desserts and bread, so yummy!!!!
mo j.
Nashville, TN
CRAISINS Original Dried Cranberries 48 OZ STAND UP BAG, i love these dried cranberry , that are to died for .they are a good snack for the best Thanksgiving party at the office. i snack on them not only on thanksgiving , but also on a regular day ,
Kim S.
Yum I love these. They taste really good and I feel like ocean spray is a brand I can trust. They are consistent and I love the easy seal brand. If you eat a moderate amount they can be really healthy and are easy to buy in the store.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
We buy the ocean spray cranberries at Costco.
It's nice to have a big package so we don't need to run to the store so often.
We use it all the time in our salad 🥗.
The cranberries are delicious 😋 and very healthy.
The quality is excellent.
I recommend this to anyone.

Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?