BY CRAISINS

Maybe it's 'cause we're cranberry growers, but we've always got a pack of healthy, tasty craisins® dried cranberries in our pockets to snack on. We find lots of ways to love 'em: tossed in salads; mixed in yogurts, oatmeals and cereals; as a baking ingredient for cookies, muffins and breads... You name it! Tastes good. Good for you: a real fruit snack; naturally fat free & fiber full; no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; peanut free, gluten free. Ocean Spray® craisins®, the sweetest way to eat a cranberry. see more...

• Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?2 Answers
amie d.
Love these crazies in cranberries there sweet there tart they're great to add to a healthy mix for you and your family
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
great size, great taste, great value, I just wish there wasn't added sugar in the ingredients. fruit is already sweet enough. its great as a snack or an addition to something like oatmeal or cookies.
Kris S.
I love mixing these in with my daily oatmeal breakfast they are also a great after school snack for my kids.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
Craisins have been a staple for me for probably 20 years now! They are an awesome addition to oatmeal- they plump up and sweeten it just enough. Also great in salads, in baked chicken dishes, etc.
Rachel A.
Fort Worth, TX
I eat these Craisins almost everyday. I love to eat them in oatmeal. I even take them in my backpack for a snack during the day.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I love this ocean spray craisins. They are a great snack on their own but I love to add to my oatmeal. I put it in my instant oatmeal before I stick it in the microwave, it adds a delicious bite to my oatmeal. They best part about this brand in particular is that they are still moist not dry. Craisins are also great for baking, add to cookies or cakes. I I make dark chocolate treats with them by melting my chocolate with a tsp of coconut oil, spread on wax or parchment paper, even foil the sprinkle craisins and nuts on the chocolate and let cool to get hard. A delicious somewhat healthier treat (see picture attached).
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
We buy the ocean spray cranberries at Costco.
It's nice to have a big package so we don't need to run to the store so often.
We use it all the time in our salad 🥗.
The cranberries are delicious 😋 and very healthy.
The quality is excellent.
I recommend this to anyone.

althea c.
I love craisins! they're a perfect snack to enjoy at any time and they're very healthy! you can combine them with anything salads oatmeal, trailmix, anything! I usually freeze them and eat them cold and perfect for summer.
Cynthia  A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I actually don't like anything cranberry flavored but these in my oatmeal actually aren't that bad which is good because i really wanted to incorporate them in my diet. they're good for kidneys !
Maxine A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Didnt expect these to taste as good as they do! Talky love them, great to take to class and there's no mess at all.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?