BY CRAISINS

Maybe it's 'cause we're cranberry growers, but we've always got a pack of healthy, tasty craisins® dried cranberries in our pockets to snack on. We find lots of ways to love 'em: tossed in salads; mixed in yogurts, oatmeals and cereals; as a baking ingredient for cookies, muffins and breads... You name it! Tastes good. Good for you: a real fruit snack; naturally fat free & fiber full; no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; peanut free, gluten free. Ocean Spray® craisins®, the sweetest way to eat a cranberry. see more...

• Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?2 Answers
Kim S.
Yum I love these. They taste really good and I feel like ocean spray is a brand I can trust. They are consistent and I love the easy seal brand. If you eat a moderate amount they can be really healthy and are easy to buy in the store.
SoNice T.
I loved these. Ever since my teacher introduced all of my classmates and myself to this delicious treat, I've been loving it since then. It is a fruity snack easy to enjoy by itself or with a yogurt.
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
I love these. I eat them by the handfuls all the time. We also make plain oatmeal and add these as a sweetener along with walnuts...it's so good. My 2 year old even loves them.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
Craisins have been a staple for me for probably 20 years now! They are an awesome addition to oatmeal- they plump up and sweeten it just enough. Also great in salads, in baked chicken dishes, etc.
Cynthia  A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I actually don't like anything cranberry flavored but these in my oatmeal actually aren't that bad which is good because i really wanted to incorporate them in my diet. they're good for kidneys !
Desiree G.
San Antonio, TX
In Love with Cranberries !! 💕 this is the best healthy snack to go good with nuts wish i had a cranberry field in my back yard lol #prego#craves
brenda g.
Ocean Spay Crasins are really good to snack on if your wanting something a little sweet and a little tart. They are also really good for baking.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
These are great . It taste really good. Good for snacks on the go as well. It can also be used for baking or add to your smoothies or oatmeal
ana r.
Love these as snacks . I like putting them in my yogurt and cereal to add a bit more flavor. I use these to start my day off right 🙌.
Rachel A.
Fort Worth, TX
I eat these Craisins almost everyday. I love to eat them in oatmeal. I even take them in my backpack for a snack during the day.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?