BY CRAISINS #22 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Maybe it's 'cause we're cranberry growers, but we've always got a pack of healthy, tasty craisins® dried cranberries in our pockets to snack on. We find lots of ways to love 'em: tossed in salads; mixed in yogurts, oatmeals and cereals; as a baking ingredient for cookies, muffins and breads... You name it! Tastes good. Good for you: a real fruit snack; naturally fat free & fiber full; no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; peanut free, gluten free. Ocean Spray® craisins®, the sweetest way to eat a cranberry. see more...

• Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?2 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
kiana M.
Ames, IA
An awesome addition to any protein filled food! Dries cranberries have the sweet and aour taste that makes a great combi with vegetables. They are not dry or too chewy! Just the right amount of flavor and color!
💋Sarah M.
Dinuba, CA
Favorite brand, love to snack on them as well as bake with in my cranberry bliss bars. These always taste so sweet with the perfect tang. I’ll always buy these ones in particular
althea c.
I love craisins! they're a perfect snack to enjoy at any time and they're very healthy! you can combine them with anything salads oatmeal, trailmix, anything! I usually freeze them and eat them cold and perfect for summer.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
I love this ocean spray craisins. They are a great snack on their own but I love to add to my oatmeal. I put it in my instant oatmeal before I stick it in the microwave, it adds a delicious bite to my oatmeal. They best part about this brand in particular is that they are still moist not dry. Craisins are also great for baking, add to cookies or cakes. I I make dark chocolate treats with them by melting my chocolate with a tsp of coconut oil, spread on wax or parchment paper, even foil the sprinkle craisins and nuts on the chocolate and let cool to get hard. A delicious somewhat healthier treat (see picture attached).
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
great size, great taste, great value, I just wish there wasn't added sugar in the ingredients. fruit is already sweet enough. its great as a snack or an addition to something like oatmeal or cookies.
Ana S.
Really yummy dried cranberries, sometimes when I'm on a rush and need a healthy snacks I would grab a pinch of cranberries with toasted nuts tastes amazing! You can also garnish salads with them or just use it to prepare tasty desserts and bread, so yummy!!!!
mo j.
Nashville, TN
CRAISINS Original Dried Cranberries 48 OZ STAND UP BAG, i love these dried cranberry , that are to died for .they are a good snack for the best Thanksgiving party at the office. i snack on them not only on thanksgiving , but also on a regular day ,
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I love Craisins! They're perfect on the go, they liveen up any salad or muffins, they are fantastic in banana bread, they don't melt as you're eating, they are just the perfect and most versatile snack.
Vince M.
I love these things! They are so great to just snack on (if you have a sweet tooth) or to put in salads, baked goods, oatmeal, etc. They are 100X better than raisins.

My only negative about the big bag is they may get hard if you do not eat them quick enough.
Kim S.
Yum I love these. They taste really good and I feel like ocean spray is a brand I can trust. They are consistent and I love the easy seal brand. If you eat a moderate amount they can be really healthy and are easy to buy in the store.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?