CRAISINS Original Dried Cranberries 48 OZ STAND UP BAG uploaded by Shamiza D.CRAISINS Original Dried Cranberries 48 OZ STAND UP BAG uploaded by ana r.CRAISINS Original Dried Cranberries 48 OZ STAND UP BAG uploaded by Alicia B.

BY CRAISINS #12 in Raisins

Maybe it's 'cause we're cranberry growers, but we've always got a pack of healthy, tasty craisins® dried cranberries in our pockets to snack on. We find lots of ways to love 'em: tossed in salads; mixed in yogurts, oatmeals and cereals; as a baking ingredient for cookies, muffins and breads... You name it! Tastes good. Good for you: a real fruit snack; naturally fat free & fiber full; no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; peanut free, gluten free. Ocean Spray® craisins®, the sweetest way to eat a cranberry. see more...

• Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?2 Answers
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
West Point, VA
I love Craisins! They're perfect on the go, they liveen up any salad or muffins, they are fantastic in banana bread, they don't melt as you're eating, they are just the perfect and most versatile snack.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great . It taste really good. Good for snacks on the go as well. It can also be used for baking or add to your smoothies or oatmeal
ana r.
ana r.
Love these as snacks . I like putting them in my yogurt and cereal to add a bit more flavor. I use these to start my day off right 🙌.
Mia B.
Mia B.
Dover, DE
Love these I eat them plain and in salads. Give them a try they beat raisins any day
althea c.
althea c.
I love craisins! they're a perfect snack to enjoy at any time and they're very healthy! you can combine them with anything salads oatmeal, trailmix, anything! I usually freeze them and eat them cold and perfect for summer.
Shamiza D.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this ocean spray craisins. They are a great snack on their own but I love to add to my oatmeal. I put it in my instant oatmeal before I stick it in the microwave, it adds a delicious bite to my oatmeal. They best part about this brand in particular is that they are still moist not dry. Craisins are also great for baking, add to cookies or cakes. I I make dark chocolate treats with them by melting my chocolate with a tsp of coconut oil, spread on wax or parchment paper, even foil the sprinkle craisins and nuts on the chocolate and let cool to get hard. A delicious somewhat healthier treat (see picture attached).
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
great size, great taste, great value, I just wish there wasn't added sugar in the ingredients. fruit is already sweet enough. its great as a snack or an addition to something like oatmeal or cookies.
Vince M.
Vince M.
I love these things! They are so great to just snack on (if you have a sweet tooth) or to put in salads, baked goods, oatmeal, etc. They are 100X better than raisins.

My only negative about the big bag is they may get hard if you do not eat them quick enough.
SoNice T.
SoNice T.
I loved these. Ever since my teacher introduced all of my classmates and myself to this delicious treat, I've been loving it since then. It is a fruity snack easy to enjoy by itself or with a yogurt.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Craisins have been a staple for me for probably 20 years now! They are an awesome addition to oatmeal- they plump up and sweeten it just enough. Also great in salads, in baked chicken dishes, etc.
Cadesha C.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Can u make homemade cranberry sauce with this ?