BY CRAISINS #50 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Ocean spray 12-oz. Craisins see more...

• Are these filling? What are good ways to eat them?23 Answers
  • Does anyone use these in baking? If so, what?56 Answers
  • Other than for snacking? what else are cranberries used for? or g...48 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I use them in my homemade trail mix and cookies for my kids snacks.they're healthy they get they're nutrition as a little bit of sweetness." in 19 reviews
  • "I think there might be a slightly excessive amount of sugar, just from looking at the nutrition facts, but they taste great!" in 7 reviews
  • "By far one of my favorite snacks, I also use them for baking during Christmas time, they add a special added flavor to a lot of the traditional baked items. " in 6 reviews
  • "They are amazing in homemade trail mixes, healthy cookies, chicken salad sandwiches, on top of oatmeal and cereal, salads, scones, and even in thanksgiving stuffing!" in 6 reviews
  • "Great on salads, for snacks right out of the bag, or thrown into a container with nuts, chocolate chips & seeds for my DIY trail mix! " in 5 reviews
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I absolutely love the taste of these craisins. I keep several packages in my desk at work. I eat then alone or with oatmeal. I have found the 39z packages in the dollar store. When I see them I grab multiple bags.
Sarah G.
I love these craisins on their own or in salad or trail mix. I'm sure you can also use them for baking but I don't bake much with cranberries that isn't a box mix. These do still have added sugar which is a bummer but cranberries are so tart already I don't know if anyone would like them without the sugar! I've seen these at all my grocery stores and super stores with a grocery section. Their location always seems to change though.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Craisins is a brand I have tried a handful of times but I was never disappointed in them. Their original Dried Cranberries are really great and you can pretty much put them in everything. I love cranberries for their great health benefits and vitamins. They are good in icecreams, cookies, salads, shakes, you name it.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Eat them alone as a yummy sweet snack, add them to tuna and chicken salad or create the perfect salad topper the snacking possibilities with these are endless! Just the right amount of sweet, and chewy the packaging helps to make sure even the very last cranberry is as delicious and fresh as the first !
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
I hate raisins, but I really like Craisins! I use them in salads a lot. My aunt makes her thanksgiving day stuffing with Craisins all the time. These are always good to snack on too. I like them with frackers and Brie cheese
Valeria N.
Another one of my all time favorite snacks. I like to mix these with almonds and different nuts, or just eat them on their own. Salads are also good with them too. They are inexpensive and also come in individual packets.
Kimberly B.
I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. They're great for when I want something to snack on but want to eat a bit healthier. I'm sure these still have quite a bit of sugar in them, but they're probably still better for you than other junk food.
Jessica S.
APO AE
I love adding these cranberries to a salad or to trail mix! They add a touch of sweetness! I don't like that there is added sugar, but they still are worth grabbing for a small snack or to put on a salad!
Melissa B.
My son loves snacking on dried cranberries as much as i do. He eats them alone and he finishes the bags pretty fast. I like having dried cranberries in my oatmeal it with peanuts, like trail mix. They are so so good!
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
I love using these Cranberries for baking and also putting them in my oatmeal I can put it in my salad I can put it in my cookies and brownies I want some cranberry chocolate brownies I think it's a good product to have and they're also great to snack on.
Monica R.
Are these good in salad?
ashley k.
Does anyone use these in baking? If so, what?
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Other than for snacking? what else are cranberries used for? or good in?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone else put these on salads?
jennifer h.