Craisins Original Dried Cranberries uploaded by Aura C.Craisins Original Dried Cranberries uploaded by Jen F.

BY GENERIC #53 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Craisins Original Dried Cranberries: Sweetened dried cranberries, 10 oz Made with real fruit No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives A good source of fiber A one-third cup serving of craisins equals one full serving of fruit Resealable package see more...

Craisins Original Dried Cranberries
  • "Super healthy snack, totally reminds me of raisins but these taste better and have more of a sour sweet taste" in 9 reviews
  • "I love snacking on craisins, adding them to trail mix, adding them to oatmeal, they are delicious and make for a healthy addition!" in 8 reviews
Aura C.
Flushing , NY
I like them a lot to give a different flavor to salads, to my oatmeal in the morning, I also eat them as a snack and take away anxiety. You can eat it like
dessert or yogurt at breakfast. We always buy in Stop n Shop or in Bj's.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love these things. And the chocolate covered ones are to die for (even if they overshadow the health benefits of the plain Craisins). I love to put them in trail mixes with pistachios and pecans- the flavors work so well together.
Christine C.
These are a great snack. I put these in salads. I've also added them to roasted butternut squash. Sometimes I mix them with almonds and chocolate chips to make a trail mix snack for my kids. I buy a big bag of these at sams club.
Crysta P.
Manteca, CA
These are test tasting and not too dry. They are very similar to raisins just not as sweet and a little more tart. I love adding these to a shredded chicken salad. They add just the right amount of sweetness.
Stacy A.
These are amazing! I use them on salads or just a handful for a snack. Taste great and aren't that bad for you. If you like these try the trail mix it's wonderful too.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I add these dried #cranberries to so many dishes. They #taste great and are healthier than a lot of other alternatives for #sweetening up a dish. One of my favorite things to add them to is roasted #Brussels sprouts with #balsamic vinegar. They are very versatile. I like Ocean Spray because I think they have a good reputation and these are tastier than other dried cranberries.
Uhura M.
Pensacola , FL
I like this quirky cousin of raisins. Oceanspray gives us different flavors that can easily be incorporated into a recipe or added as a burst of flavor on top of a salad. I'm planning on making white chocolate craisin cookies with the pack I bought yesterday
Ashley J.
Hawkinsville, GA
I love Craisins! I love their versatility as well as their sweet, semi tart flavor and nice chewy texture. I mostly eat them as a salad topped but they are equally as delicious in cereals, trail mixes, granolas, yogurts, or even by themselves. I like that they aren't super expensive and last a good while!
Katrina K.
This is a must for my Thanksgiving desserts at my family get together! They taste good in something or just by themselves! I bake them in different types of things for the holiday's. Or you can make them in to a candy! I would recommend these very much!
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I feel this is a great alternative to cranberries and they are so versatile and I love using them.

The only thing I don't like much about it is the added sugar, but I guess that is the sacrifice that must be made since they are not fresh.
Ashley J.
Hawkinsville, GA
What's your favorite way to eat these, by themselves or mixed with something?
Juliette O.
Are these good ?
Britney A.
Aside from salads what else do you recommend using this with?
Shiu Lei W.
Is there organic Ocean Spray cranberries to buy?
Maria M.
Have any of you tried baking these in a cake? Did it turn ok good?