GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCraisins
Craisins Dried Cranberries Fruit Splash Variety Pack

Craisins® Dried Cranberries Fruit Splash Variety Pack

by Craisins

Take your taste buds on a flavor adventure with these exciting, bold new flavors that will you and your kids are bound to enjoy. They are the perfect on the go snack to satisfy the whole family.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Craisins® Dried Cranberries Fruit Splash Variety Pack!
Kay S.
Florence, KY
I love cranberries and this is the perfect healthy snack with a splash of fruity flavor that can be eaten as is add to a salad etc.
Kelly O.
Burleson, TX
I used to love these. The perfect snack when you're on a diet, or even if you're not - they taste really good. I wish the price wasn't so insane, so I could buy them more often.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,855 reviews
I like to eat and drink and try new things and I really like this product I love it #OceanSpray
Ashley  R.
Corning, CA
Yummy! Perfect for a quick fix and on the go as well. Great variety of flavors and you’ll find something for the most pickyest

Looking for your answer?