GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsCraisins
Craisins Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused

Craisins® Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused

by Craisins

Surprise your taste buds with the sweet, delicious taste of Craisins®; Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused. Good as a snack or in a recipe, they’re gluten-free. Plus, they’re a good source of fiber and 1 serving of Craisins®; Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused meets 25% of your daily recommended fruit needs.

Where can I buy these?
I would like to know about the nutritional value of this product. While I am sure there are many other sweet treats that would be less healthy, I am curious about the amount of sugar this product contains. Does anyone know how many grams of sugar are in a serving?
Are these great for trying to be healthy?
Start your review of Craisins® Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Craisins® Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused uploaded by Letty S.
I use a LOT of raisins/craisins in my baking year round, so this was a great purchase. I do move them out of the zip bag once I open into the BH&G flip lock clear canisters. They keep extremely well. Will definitely purchase high recommend to a friend.
Taylor S.
Craisins® Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: Kroger
Craisins have already been a staple in my fridge for.. Forever. I love 'em as a plain snack and added to tons of my favorites.. Yogurt&granola .. Ice cream (S/O to kroger brand lemon cheesecake ice cream (OMG YUM)) .. On top of bagels w/cream cheese. Blue berry craisins are just an even better version of an already incredible snack/topping !
Elizabeth G.
I am not a fan of raises but I do love craisins! You can even use them as a topping on your salad to give it an extra kick. It’s literally amazing. I promise you won’t regret purchasing these if your looking for a little sweet snack.
Julie T.
Sun Valley, CA
This is a must, i love how this is easy and taste so good. My kids finish this bag in and ask for more. And Packing lunch with this Healthy snack and wonderful
heather  .
Whitehall, MI
A must have in our household! We use them for snacks, trail mix, in cereal, salads, etc. Love the taste and the price.
Misha  R.
Bronx, NY
When I’m watching a movie or show on TV I make sure to have a healthy snack at hand. These are super duper delicious.
Jennifer  C.
Bethel Island, CA
This is a quick healthy twist to any salad! They can even be enjoyed on their own as a snack.
Candice C.
Franklin, GA
One of my favorite snacks. Flavor is great. I just eat them straight out of the bag. But also good in a fruit salad.
Jessica G.
Bucyrus, OH
Craisins® Dried Cranberries Blueberry Juice Infused uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I've always been a fan of Craisins. And when I discovered the fruit infused ones I was blown away! The blueberry infused kind are a perfect blend of the two fruits. I only give this 4 🌟 s because they taste a tad bitter to me. I recommend these to anyone who is a fan of dried fruit and/or the orginal Craisins.
Melissa R.
Highland, NY
These are great to snack on we put them as sale toppers and in cereal too. They are healthy but sweet.