ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioCraig
Bluetooth Headset - Assorted Colors

Craig Bluetooth Headset - Assorted Colors

by Craig

Go wireless with a Craig Bluetooth Headset. Compatible with iPhone, Android, tablets, or any other media player with Bluetooth capabilities. Built in buttons allow you to manage your music player directly from the headphone with volume functions and also play, pause, next & previous track. OR, use the built-in 3.5mm aux in jack to use as a regular headphone (aux in cable is included). Ships in assorted white or black colors. Features Built-in Buttons Built in 3.5mm aux in jack Music Time: 10 hours Bluetooth Receiver Distance >33ft Standby Time: Above 150 hours Accessories: 3.5 Aux in cable & mini USB Cable

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Craig Bluetooth Headset - Assorted Colors!
How would you rate this product?
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband loves this product he takes it with him anywhere he goes it works really well and is worth the price
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I bought some of these for my client that does not like to hear a whole bunch of noise other than the music coming out of her headphones. She loves them and they fit her head and ears just right that she doesn't really hear anything else.
Stephanie N.
These are great headphones because of their Bluetooth capability. I just bought some for my husband.
Aimee H.
Vine Grove, KY
Love these headphones. They are more comfortable on the ears then other brands and the sound is great!!

Looking for your answer?