BY CRAFTSMAN EVOLV #37 in Tools

The Evolv Homeowner Tool Set Provides all the Essential Tools for Basic Household ProjectsIf you ve always wanted a compact, basic tool kit for under $20, the Evolv 23 pc Homeowner Tool Set gets the job done. Searching for the right tool for the job, but not finding what you need in your tool kit? No problem. Craftsman has you covered. An all-in-one kit, it ensures that you'll never be searching for the right tool at any given time. The Evolv Homeowner Tool Set weighs only 3.64 lbs. and comes with a handy storage bag for storable, organized convenience. Plus, the kit's heavy-duty construction ensures a lifetime of wear-resistant durability. Each tool boasts an ergonomic, easy-grip handle for comfort and exceptional durability. You can rest assured that your tools will last, as they are backed by a Craftsman lifetime guarantee. see more...

Kyle V.
richmond, va
For the price, Craftsman is hard to beat. Great light duty tool set for hanging pictures, tightening screws, etc. Probably not the best for building things or serious work(the hammer is light and the tape is short), but good enough for tackling a lot of nuisance jobs without having to go to the shed to fetch tools.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a really nice tool set to have if you don't have a set yet. Great starter kit. It comes with all of the basic tools and they are super high quality. They have the grips that make them easier and more comfortable to use which is nice too! Good kit!
Rachel S.
Sandy, UT
This is a great first tool set. It has everything that you would need for basic jobs around the house. I love using the level to help me when I hang frames. It works great and the hammer is perfect for pounding nails. I'd highly recommend this tool set to anyone who doesn't have a basic set.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
I bought this set for around the house, and have no complaints! It's was affordable and so easy to use. I use at least one of these tools twice or more a week and love them! I would recommend this to anyone who is not tool savvy!
Jana D.
Phil Campbell, AL
My husband got me my own tool kit when we first moved in together. He knows I like to be independent,translated stubborn. I love my kit. I always feel accomplished when I can fix it myself!
kelly c.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I'm a DIY crafty type of person and I received this as a gift a few years back. best gift EVER!!! I use this product all the time. it is so handy for working on the DIY projects. it also comes in handy for around the house fixer ups.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I bought this as a "housewarming" gift for my husband. He really didn't own tools aside from the ones he uses to work on his computer so I figured this would be an excellent starter kit :) He loved it.
Crissy M.
We were given this as a wedding gift and it had been well used! It's a great starter set, not too heavy and pretty compact.
Taylor P.
Painesville , OH
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loves it! It was also pretty inexpensive so that's always a plus.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect kit for someone starting out. Whether it's a college student or new homeowner.