BY CRAFTSMAN #7 in Tools

7-Piece Universal Wrench Set Ensures You Always Have the Right Tool for the Job For one low price, this Craftsman 7-Piece Universal Wrench Set provides you with seven essential tools, growing your tool collection and ensuring you always have the right size wrench on hand. After all, nothing throws a wrench in the works like not having the right tool for the job. This universal wrench set includes seven standard sizes (5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 11/16 inches). Adding to the versatility of this tool set is the universal tooth design, which grips six different types of nuts and bolts for a nearly exponential number of applications. This user-friendly7-Piece Universal Wrench Set was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. Each wrench features a 15-degree angled head for better leverage and knuckle clearance. It also offers easily identifiable high-contrast size markings and a thicker, rounder beam for added comfort and durability. You know these babies are designed to last, because they're guaranteed forever-and you just can't beat that. see more...

Daniel B.
I have had these craftsman wrenches for a good while. They are durable and dependable wrenches with an excellent warranty program. Some people have switched tool brands during sears remodel but I have stuck with them and they still stand behind there tools 100%.
فوزي ا.
hello my name is faouzi amara i hope you sand this to my email 258 west coshocton street Johnston Ohio 43031  for free and i have   YouTube Chanel and thank you so much .
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I dont care for anything craftsman.. it breaks and bends easily and will not last yoi! I had a tractor that broke from them sooner than it should and tools are always getting thrown away, ive replaced all mine with HUSKY! if your not a hard worker, go for craftsman but if you want a real tool, dont waste your money!
Kristine l.
These are strong and don't strip! I use them sometimes after building things with my fam when I buy things at IKEA. Good tools. Pay the price bc they are worth it! I'd recommend! 💕💕💕😍
Princess Mary W.
I love craftsman because they always offer a lifetime warranty on all their tools and usually every Sears carries all craftsman tools and they are always affordable and have anything you need
Efren L.
Duarte
Wrench’s that are so useful. They fit every single type of bolt with no difficulty to make sure it’s secure and not loose. And craftsman tool are wonderful reason being that they would replace them if anything happens to them.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Craftsman tools anytime one gets bent or broken they've always taking them back and replace them period never no problem. This is an awesome set to have. I have quite a few of these. Both in metric and in standard. I am a woman and yes I love my tools. Ladies if you're buying these for your man if he works on cars he needs metrics on working on the house most of the time you need standard. Just wanted to help you out
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
If you are like me and cannot afford top of the line tools you should really take a good long hard look at Craftsman. This set I bought for my son as a good starter set ... he loves them and they are the most general sizes that he needs. They come with a lifetime warranty and I think will serve him well over the years
Mary T.
Great wrenches to add into the tool box. My boyfriend loves them. We live in an apartment which doesn't require us to fix our own things, but however they do come in handy when we have to fix or put specific furnitures that requires these wrenches.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I got these for my boyfriend and he really loves them, he uses them all the time when he's working in the garage or tinkering around. These were definitely a great purchase and I would recommend these to anyone needing a good set of wrenches.
I M.
How is the cost??
I M.
How is the cost??
Judith B.
Are you able to remove the bolts very easily without no struggle.
Jon M.
W Valley City, UT
Do they have standard and metric sizes?
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I am always trying to find new things as gift ideas for my brother, would this be a good thing to get him?