BY CRAFTSMAN #35 in Tools

51 pc Mechanics Tool Set: Strong, Powerful, ThoroughThe Craftsman 51 pc Max Axess mechanics tool set is the lowest-profile in the Craftsman line and also the strongest. With 42 sockets in standard and metric as well as adapters and extensions, this set is ready for most anything. Equipped with an ultra-portable case, it lets you grab your tools quickly when you're on the go, while its ultra-thin profile and pass-through design fits over long bolts, eliminating the need for deep well sockets. A solid kit, that s crafted from tough alloyed steel, and backed by the power of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, add it to your workbench and get the job done right, for life. see more...

Jesse J.
Las Vegas, NV
I love craftsman tools. they are reliable and set at great prices. I use my set around the house and on my car. I also Have a set I use at my job where I work on cars. I have Cornwell and Matco tools, but my craftsman tools are right there with them and they get the job done just as good, if not better.
Isabel I.
I bought these tools for my hubby and he loves them!! Easy to use sturdy and Craftsman always lives up and beyond its name. I'm already looking forward to adding to his collection.
Arianna D.
Craftsman is such a great brand, it's long lasting and super durable! It's the perfect gift for any man or mechanic in your life!
Jazmine L.
Cicero, IL
I am a machanic and it is so convinient to have all the sizes of ratchets .. Extensions .. Etc .. This is a #need !
Tam C.
Love Craftsman tools!! Have been using them since a young child. Love that they are life time warranty
Stephanie M.
My husband loves this set! It comes with all the sizes he needs adjusted for and material is durable.
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
My husband loves all craftsman tools and tool boxes. This would be a great gift for him.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Este producto es de muy buena calidad mi papá tiene un juego hace años y esta impecable
michael c.
West Point, VA
The legend of tools!! Great durable lifetime warranty that says it all.... buy now!
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Decorator Expert Level 3
I definitely need to buy this tool set. since i work on my car a lot and for my bf
Tam C.
Who loves Craftsman tools?