BY CRAFTSMAN #55 in Tools

The Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set by Craftsman Works as Hard as You Do The Craftsman 19pc Universal Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set delivers a serious grip under the hood, in the house, on the jobsite and anywhere else you'll need to grab hold of multiple types of fasteners like quad, hex, 12-point, external Torx, spline or even rounded. The unique socket design of this set grabs hard turn after turn and is designed to help you get the job done more efficiently. Crafted from high tensile strength alloyed steel and featuring a load dispersing ridge pattern, the Max Axess Socket and Ratchet Set puts up with 40% more torque than the competition, while the unique pass-through build adapts easily to deep well and threaded rod applications, making this set on you can count on, every time you reach for it. Backed by the quality of the Craftsman name, you know it will work almost as hard as you do. see more...

Denise G.
Very nice set to own . I bought one for myself and another as a gift for my father . It's very durable and they work well. The color is nice . I would recommend this product to anyone.
Kelsey   F.
I can't say enough good things about this set. I've owned it three times over as sears has let me trade in to upgrade. First I had the standard 60 piece set, then the standard 80 piece, now I have the universal fit in the 80 piece set. Going with the universal fit was a great decision, it works on everything. Any one has ever worked on a Ford truck can tell you that everything is in an odd place and in an odd position, this tool set has helped me over come this issue time and time again.
Sydney B.
Ridgeley, WV
Craftsman is a great brand you cannot go wrong with their tools! If they happen to break you can return them to Sears and get another due to the lifetime warranty they have. I recommend these 100%
Vejai G.
South Ozone Park, NY
Great tool. Saved me alot of time looking for deep sockets. easy to use , price is fair conpared to other makes. plus backed up my craftsman lifetime service
Marcus S.
Shalersville
As an aircraft mechanic I use tools every day and these things are my go to. They’re strong, and best of all carry the craftsman lifetime guarantee!
Taylor S.
I do not use tools! But I do work where Craftsman tools are sold and I know that they are great quality!
Stephanie J.
Covington, LA
Perfect set for use either at home or work. Super easy to use. Also, not too heavy
Braylin W.
Can't go wrong with these tools! My boyfriend just asked for more for Christmas!
Krista F.
Radcliff , KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
How much do these run and where I can buy them?