BY CRAFTSMAN

4.5-Amp Corded Jig Saw Has Power, Versatility Great for anyone who needs or wants to get things done around the house, the Craftsman Evolv 4.5-Amp Corded Jig Saw is perfect for work where precision is demanded. With a 4.5-amp, 800-3000 SPM motor, the saw has the power to cut through many materials, from plywood to particleboard, floor boards to metal. A two-finger trigger switch makes operation easy, while a variable dial allows for precise control of speed. A lock-on switch allows for continuous operation while leaving your hands free to work the saw. With a number of settings you can customize, the 4.5-Amp Corded Jig Saw can adapt to your project. A base that can move 0 to 45 degrees can adjust left to right for bevel cutting. A three-position orbital action lever lets you select straight action for metal or another setting for aggressive cutting. see more...

Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I bought this Evolv jigsaw for myself for simple craft/home remodeling projects. It's worked great so far. I find it's lighter than other brands and it fits my small hands better than others that I tried.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
Worked really well for cutting flat objects but was not very verstile. Was easy to control. Not very loud
Brooke M.
My husband uses his craftsman jigsaw a few times a month & loves it! couldn't have got a better gift.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Got this for my husband and he loves it. Uses it all the time. I would recommend it to others.
Heather S.
Minneapolis, MN
Definitely would recommend my husband loves his that I bought and has gotten a lot of use.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Mekkah
One of the most important products in the world and has been widely spread in the Middle East
Heli has earned a lot of admiration and I am one of them