BY CRAFTSMAN #27 in Tools

Deliver the Right Force Each Time with 1/2in. Impact Wrench from Craftsman With a reliable single hammer mechanism, you can count on this Craftsman 1/2in. Wrench to deliver great results. Composite housing with a contoured grip are specially designed for your comfort. Use the ergonomically designed trigger to always be in control of this powerful impact wrench that has a maximum torque of 400 ft. lbs. This powerful 1/2 in. Impact Wrench is easy to maneuver in your work area giving you greater control and gets the job done faster. With the exhaust running through the handle and directed away from your hand, it ensures safety coupled with internal silencing to reduce noise levels. 7000 RPM of free speed means it maximizes the torque output and minimizes your effort to give you a smooth, jerk-free run time after time. see more...

Daniel B.
Just got this impact off amazon. Good impact for rotating tires and such. It is a residential unit but can break loose some pretty tough nuts. The price is fair for what it is. It’s not an ingersol rand by any means but when paired up to a good compressor it will preform. Also you have the craftsman backing, one of the reasons I went with a craftsman and not a ch.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
This impact gun doesn't have enough torque for some automotive parts. Works great for taking off wheels and most suspension parts. I run into problems though with this impact gun just locking up and not having enough to strength to loosen bolts. I find myself using a breaker bar and cheater pipe more than I think I should.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH
I know nothing about this particular tool. My fiance has it, and when I asked how he liked it he said "Its a tool, it gets the job done good and it hasn't broke yet." In his words that means he loves it. Craftsman is a brand we have a lot of in my house. we always have food results with it.
Brittany J.
Chardon, OH
I bought this for my father this year and he absolutely loves it. My father is very particular when it comes to tools. This is the only brand tools he will buy. If it's the only tool he will use it should be the only one anyone uses. I highly reccomd this product and this brand
Allie T.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Craftsman is one of my favorite companies.  They offer some awesome products and are trust worthy.  I wish this particular item was a bit more light weight.
Alyssa K.
My boyfriend has a DeWalt drill and it works okay i have read Craftman works good for working on cars and i would love to get one to compare the two. j
Maryjory  C.
Stoughton, MA
I used this wrench with an attachment to twist the metal wire I used for my bouquets. They were crystal bouquets, could not have done it without this
Brittany R.
Tuttle, Ok
My fiancée loved his impact. He is a tow truck driver and needed to upgrade but other than that he loved it and used it for years!
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
Great air impact for the price. For the most part it will handle any job, but occasionally it has difficulty on harder projects.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love craftsman tool. They are easy to use and eady to store. And the battery is usually universal with other craftsmen tool
Courtney G.
Fontana, CA
How well does this product work?