DecoArt
Crafter's Acrylic All Purpose Paint 4oz-tutti Fruitti - Pink

Crafter's Acrylic All Purpose Paint 4oz-tutti Fruitti - Pink

by DecoArt

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Crafter's Acrylic All Purpose Paint 4oz-tutti Fruitti - Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Dianna D.
Hamilton, ON
Crafter's Acrylic All Purpose Paint 4oz-tutti Fruitti - Pink uploaded by Dianna D.
I buy these paints at a dollar store and I couldn't be happier with them. I love to do crafts and paint all the time. If you love art this is a must buy. Picture of how good they are.
Marjorie P.
Alberta, Canada
Such a beautiful colour. I would use this colour for a neon type of art. The texture of it, it is simple, so do not expect a shine acrylic after effect. The colour effect would be more opaque once dried.
Dana M.
Ayr
I love painting and these are so affordable. They mix well. Dry beautifully. Great for acrylic pours also! Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?