Crackle Junior Caramels Theater Size uploaded by Kayla C.Crackle Junior Caramels Theater Size uploaded by Kayla C.

BY CRACKLE

• Has anyone tasted these? I was wondering if they were as good as ...5 Answers
  • Will they ever come up with Milk Duds that have caramel and marsh...3 Answers
  • "Junior Caramels are the hands down best movie theater candy!" in 1 review
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ok let me just begin by saying YUM! These are so tasty and compared to other little caramel they have a better flavor in my opinion! They are a bit pricey for the amount that you get in the package, so eat them slowly. I would recommend these to anyone who like's caramel!
Ana C.
Ana C.
Those are so good! They are everywhere too, so they're super easy to find. They are so affordable. Great for road trips or movie nights.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Pasadena, TX
I really like caramel and chocolate treats so I was excited to try this product needless to say I was not disappointed. The chewiness of the candy was my favorite part.
Lynn W.
Lynn W.
I love buying these at the theater! My mom always bought the junior mints when I was a kid and I was so happy that they came out with caramels too!
Buckeye, AZ
Talk about a wonderful flavor the richness of the chocolate and the creamy caramel to make your mouth and taste buds water.
Michele W.
Michele W.
Ocean, NJ
How can you beat $1.00 per box. Yummy! Big fan of Junior mints and love this new twist. Buy!!!!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sheridan, IN
Even better than the mints! They are definitely chewy and can get a little caught in your teeth, but they still hit the spot!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
These are pretty tasty. Not as sticky as a sugar baby but still pretty chewy. I like to let them melt in my mouth.
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are very good, i love to take these to the theater. my mom use to buy the junior mints when i was little and they are just as good as these are.
Aubrie M.
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Very yummy :) Love how they are inexpensive and can be found at your local drug store
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
Has anyone tasted these? I was wondering if they were as good as the mints?
Buckeye, AZ
Will they ever come up with Milk Duds that have caramel and marshmallow inside?