Watch Movies & TV Shows for free on your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad! More than 25 million fans enjoy this award-winning free app. Crackle provides great new content every month. No signup, no fees, just hit Movies & TV Shows such as Seinfeld & Pineapple Express available for free – whenever, wherever. Download Crackle to start viewing now. *** AWARDS & HONORS *** - 2013 Emmy Award® nomination for Original Series: Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee - Mobile Excellence Award Finalist: 2012 - Recently ranked #1 Entertainment App and #2 Overall App - Best of the iPhone Entertainment category in App Store Rewind Current & Recent Content *** MOVIES *** Hundreds of hit films such as: Step Brothers, Pineapple Express, Drive, Resident Evil: Afterlife, Talladega Nights, Bad Boys, Men in Black, The Rum Diary, Joe Dirt, Baby Boy and more *** TV SHOWS *** Thousands of full episodes from television series including: Seinfeld, The Shield, Damages, Blue Mountain State, The Jackie Chan Adventures, Sanford and Son, The Three Stooges, Spider-Man and many more *** ANIME *** Home to the world’s best Anime. Great movies, 40+ series and 1,000+ episodes including Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X), Marvel Anime: IronMan, Blue Exorcist, and Queen's Blade *** CRACKLE ORIGINALS *** New movies and series created by Crackle such as Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Chosen, Extraction, Cleaners and more. *** FEATURES *** - Watch full Hollywood movies and TV series - FREE to download app, FREE to play - New movies and TV episodes added monthly - Build and manage your Watchlist for viewing on the app or online at Crackle.com - Wi-Fi-only option allows you to view content without using data - Watch Crackle on your Apple TV with Airplay - App works in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil and Latin America Data charges may apply (unlimited data plan recommended). *** FAQ *** Thanks for everyone’s feedback and reviews. We are listening and always improving the service. * Movies and television shows updated monthly; titles subject to change. Current content list is available on the app or at www.Crackle.com. * For best results, update your device to the newest operating system. * Yes, the app is FREE. To cover our costs we include occasional video ads. Your carrier may charge data fees, so an unlimited data plan and/or viewing over Wi-Fi is recommended. * To use this app, you must be in US, Canada, Australia, Brazil or Latin America. *** ABOUT CRACKLE *** Say hello to Crackle, a new kind of network for a new kind of viewer. We handpick the best, most compelling selection of full-length Hollywood movies, TV shows and Original Series and Features for you to enjoy wherever, whenever you want. No hassles, no subscriptions, no commitment required. Ever. Crackle. It’s On. Visit Crackle at www.crackle.com. You can also find Crackle on Facebook at www.facebook.com/crackle or follow Crackle on Twitter @Crackle for real time updates.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 6OO 915O ?
How often do they update their content ?
Start your review of Crackle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Much better before Netflix, but it's okay, not a huge selection but you can find some good older movies that aren't offered on Netflix, and this is free!in reviews
There's good movies and shows but I can't stand the ads though I still watch because we'll is free! in reviews
Mary V.
Winston, OR
Crackle uploaded by Mary V.
Our whole family loves Crackle TV. It has so many really good shows that are appropriate for our family to enjoy. Even our black lab, Spike, likes Crackle! There is a wide variety of genres, and something for everyone. And it's FREE! You will never get bored.
Betsy E.
New Westminster, BC
Crackle uploaded by Betsy E.
Ten plus for props! Movie stuff. Highly recommended to all. Incredible company! 10 ******
Ashley A.
Brooklyn
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Crackle uploaded by Ashley A.
All my favourite colours 😍 scrunchies are my fav. forever. Received these from the Facebook group “Exclusivester” as a giveaway prize and I’m so glad to use this product. Soft elastic and ties my thick hair in a really good way. Highly recommended. Join the group and be a part of their weekly giveaway winners. 😍
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I personally look at Crackle and think 🤔 nothing I wanna watch. Hubby goes on there and finds lots of stuff to watch...stuff I’ll watch too. I guess I’m just too fast to write it off for some reason. It’s free, guys. No harm looking into it.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Crackle is so underrated. Yeah, it's not the best streaming service, but it's free! For being free you can find a few gems and some fun, old movies.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This site is great simply because it is free, however the selection is limited.  This is  good to have on your gaming station or tablet. I love the easy of use. I wish they had more available but then I guess they would have to  charge a fee. I still however recommend this.
Crystal B.
Casselberry, FL
This is more miss than hit. The selection is REALLY random and most of the movies are old. I know its free bit since they play commecials, i figured there would be more movies made in the last 10 years.
Nidiyah C.
Altoona, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like this to but I haven’t watched it in a longtime I dnt knw if I’m planning on going back to them right now
Crystal F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this steaming. For one it's free. I just wish they would update and put some updated shows on it. But other than that it's a great steaming network for it to be free. They have some good shows that I grow up on and have some great movies on there that I grow up on.
Amanda A.
Nestleton Station, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There was nothing that really made me want to use this app often. I do have apps that are paid for and I am ok with that. I will say though that if you are looking for a good FREE app then I would suggest going for this app, I just don't use it very often.