Food & SnacksSnack FoodsPopcornCracker Jack
cracker jack the original caramel coated popcorn & peanuts

cracker jack® the original caramel coated popcorn & peanuts

by Cracker Jack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of cracker jack® the original caramel coated popcorn & peanuts !
How would you rate this product?
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
So dank! I definitely recommend these products because the caramal is so good and the taste honestly never gets old
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
A tasty treat, I’ve been eating since I was a kid! I buy the individually packaged boxes, they are perfectly proportioned and easily portable. The delicious caramel corn and peanut mix is classic and great for snacking at home or away. Very inexpensive. Will repurchase and recommend.
Katyria Y.
These popcorns are so yummy! I love them they have so much flavor. That is what I expected from the first time I tried them. I don’t think they need to improve anything. This product is great as is. I will continue to buy!!!
Jeff S.
Philadelphia, PA
Don't know why I am given this opportunity to review this but its good stuff.
If  I where to receive a free coupon for this I would use it.
Don't know why I am given this opportunity to review this but its good stuff.
If  I where to receive a free coupon for this I would use it.
Angela R.
Rockwall
My favorite from childhood love them so much. Taste is awesome crunchy, nutty, caramel and fresh popcorn. All so good together. Popcorn is good for all it’s a good value for everyone and recommend everyone to try it. Love the freshness and the great combination of nuts and caramel with salty. Bite one and it’s want more.
Lex T.
Jeannette, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It goes stale pretty quick, so the popcorn just gets a weird soggy feeling to it if you don’t eat it all in a day or 2 after opening. Besides that it is really good and delicious! Personally I think they need to add more peanuts but that’s just preference.
Susan M.
Bristow, OK
I love these! Ate these as a child. And i bought these for my kids. And now i buy them for my grandkids!!!!!!!!!
Lauren N.
I was just recently given these. It makes me feel like a little kid again. I like cracker jacks. They’re caramel corn with nuts inside. Plus they give you a sticker as a prize. This is more of a nostalgic snack I think.
yasi J.
i think popcorn with caramel taste so amazing. they are super addicting and i have to stop myself from going overboard when eating these lol. but i would recommend trying it :)
Bethanie G.
Elkins, AR
Very good product and very well priced. Bought at my local grocery store. Would recommend

Looking for your answer?