BY CRACKER JACK #20 in Crackers

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Cracker Jack is a really great caramel popcorn and peanut mixture. I loved it so much when I was a kid, but back then there were only a couple other brands of anything like this, so there wasn't much competition, but now there's a lot more. These days, it seems like there are a lot more peanuts than there used to be, and I eat it for the caramel popcorn, not the peanuts. The caramel popcorn itself is good, good quality popcorn and good caramel coverage, but as a whole it's just not as appetizing as it used to be.
Dyanna W.
Dyanna W.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a classic for a reason. The "prize" inside hasn't been anything to get excited about in a million years. Lately it's been a QR code for some kind of boring baseball thing I think. I remember getting little colored magnifying glasses as a kid, big whoop. But the popcorn is delicious and the nuts are great, I just wish there was some way to keep the, suspended throughout the bag wi the popcorn instead of all bunched up at the bottom.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
So this tOtaLly went from one of my all time favorites to a big disappointment. 😢
There is no more really cool stickers In the box. Instead u get a cheesy, tiny square cardboard piece with the name and ⚾ Baseball design for a sports team.
And seriously... The whole main reason i loved these as a kid was because of the Abundance of Peanuts.. Ummmmmm yeah... We're did all of those peanuts go???? 😕😣
Sofia B.
Sofia B.
Bordentown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Even though the Cracker Jack prizes stink, this product still gets my 5 stars. Cracker Jacks are a snack everyone seems to forget but shouldn't. The popcorn is covered in carmel. Occasionally, you take a bite and get a delicious peanut. The prize usually consists of a sticker. At my local grocery store Cracker Jacks are usually much cheaper than normal carmel corn.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I am taking a star away from these because the new toys are terrible and nothing like what they used to be when I was growing up. They need to bring back actual toys. Having said that, I love the combination of the popcorn and peanuts and although I never eat them at baseball games, they do actually make me think of baseball whenever I eat them. Good marketing!
courtney L.
courtney L.
Foodie Expert
If you're going to have cracker Jack's it has to be the original! It's so good!! Every bite brings me back to my childhood sitting with my grandpa on the front porch. He use to get us the boxes and share it with us. Just thinking of cracker Jack's makes me nostalgic...it's the best! Perfect salty and sweet combo, and the peanuts in it are perfect. I love it!!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
Who hasn't loved cracker jacks their entire lives? The little prize inside, that's a super draw for kids to want to eat cracker jacks, plus they are delicious! Popcorn, a caramel glaze and nuts, what more could one ask for in a snack? Yes they are delicious, although I should STRESS anyone with a nut allergy shouldn't eat these! I highly recommend these!
brandy a.
brandy a.
Glasgow, KY
who doesnt love cracker jack?its been a childhood classic of mine..not to mention that the caramel popcorn is the perfect snack and i will always love this..there are no comparisons out there that can beat cracker jack.i recommend that if you havent tried it then buy you a box or bag and see what im so excited about
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
They taste different than I remember. Also the little baggy I'm eating says it contains peanuts but there's no peanuts in the bag. Also wth why does the prize sticker want me to download an app 😑 not cool. I want the old prizes that I heard used to be in them those would be cool rather than paper
Diana M.
Diana M.
Who doesn't love Cracker Jacks?! This is sweet and salty all in one. I ate this all the time as a kid, and every bag transports me back to summers of fun and friends. Crunchy and sweet popcorn taken to a higher level of delicious. One bag is just about enough for one sitting for me.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
How many people choose crcker jack caramel coated popcorn over regular butter popcorn?
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Do they still give prizes away In them I remember all the cool stuff that would come wonder why they stopped doing it?
Veda M.
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
Do you prefer these over crunch and munch?
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Foodie Expert
Does this stuff still even exist anymore?
T I.
T I.
Foodie Expert
Does Cracker Jack still come with a surprise in the package??