BY CRACKER JACK #78 in Popcorn

Delicious Holiday Sugar Cookie Coated Popcorn Decorated With Holiday Sprinkles And Always A Prize Inside. The Snack Brand America Celebrates Holidays With For Over 120 Years. Holiday Prize Inside

Liane N.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
I love Christmas time because of this in particular! Sugar cookies are my favorite and then you add popcorn to it as well! Oh my food emotions...if you love sweet and salty this is the perfect way to go this holiday season
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Foodie Expert
Can't wait for these to come back! So sweet & creamy with perfect crunch! I'm completely out! Fun holiday snack for a bunch of popcorn eaters! Sweeter side of life!
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Foodie Expert
I bought these around the holidays. I have to say they are pretty expensive considering the size of the bag. I wasn't impressed with the taste. They were sweet but the sprinkles tasted weird with the popcorn. They were good, but not great.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Foodie Expert
Whos my favorite popcorn...? Hmm... Cracker for SURE! I love how well they make their popcorn. I love the tasts they come up with and I love how well they put it together. Very well done!
Joseph M.
Dunn, NC
I am so I am so I am so I am so I am so I am going to the new York NY and I am not sure if I can go to the other use ofh from you are we have any attachments is not sure you can you are the other by a few months and I can get u
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
Foodie Expert
This was one of my absolute favorite holiday exclusives. So sweet yet salty, perfect combination. I love popcorn and I love sweets so this was the perfect mix for me.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
Got a bag of this popcorn from my Save a Lot around Christmas time. Didn't really taste like a sugar cookie but I enjoyed the sprinkles to resemble a sugar cookie.
Allison C.
Holy moly. This stuff is UNREAL. I can eat way too much in one sitting! I wish it was out all year long. I wouldn't let myself buy more than one, but I might next year! I can't wait!
Taylor M.
Stockertown, PA
Foodie Expert
I got these as a part of a gift for Christmas and I almost didn't eat them because they sounded gross. I tried them and ended up loving them and wishing I had more!
Yolanda D.
Foodie Expert
These are so perfect for a house party or a gathering with your friends to put out in the bowl with a little spoon and have them get what they how many they want and a little bag and is great for parties my son had this at his party he had two bowls and the kids loved it I loved the popcorn it was like we had expensive candy popcorn that was so good I had to recommend this yes they have multiple flavors and this is my absolute favorite one
MK J.
Where can I buy this at?
Coco D.
I wish this was sold in Canada I want to try it waaah
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
Are these kind of Idk how to say it chalky ? You know how some sugar cookies crumble and have a chalk like consistency ! Would love to try these for the holidays.
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Where can you buy this and how delicious is it? I love the regular, old school cracker jacks.
Valerie E.
Has anyone tried these? I like the regular Cracker Jacks but a little unsure about combining it with sugar cookie.