Cracker Jack® Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn 4 oz. Box uploaded by Mariely D.Cracker Jack® Holiday Sugar Cookie Popcorn 4 oz. Box uploaded by Jessica C.

BY CRACKER JACK

Delicious Holiday Sugar Cookie Coated Popcorn Decorated With Holiday Sprinkles And Always A Prize Inside. The Snack Brand America Celebrates Holidays With For Over 120 Years. Holiday Prize Inside

• Has anyone tried these? I like the regular Cracker Jacks ...3 Answers
  • Are these kind of Idk how to say it chalky ? You know how...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this and how delicious is it? I love th...1 Answers
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
I bought these around the holidays. I have to say they are pretty expensive considering the size of the bag. I wasn't impressed with the taste. They were sweet but the sprinkles tasted weird with the popcorn. They were good, but not great.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Whos my favorite popcorn...? Hmm... Cracker for SURE! I love how well they make their popcorn. I love the tasts they come up with and I love how well they put it together. Very well done!
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor , MI
This was one of my absolute favorite holiday exclusives. So sweet yet salty, perfect combination. I love popcorn and I love sweets so this was the perfect mix for me.
Marissa T.
Canton, OH
Got a bag of this popcorn from my Save a Lot around Christmas time. Didn't really taste like a sugar cookie but I enjoyed the sprinkles to resemble a sugar cookie.
Yolanda D.
These are so perfect for a house party or a gathering with your friends to put out in the bowl with a little spoon and have them get what they how many they want and a little bag and is great for parties my son had this at his party he had two bowls and the kids loved it I loved the popcorn it was like we had expensive candy popcorn that was so good I had to recommend this yes they have multiple flavors and this is my absolute favorite one
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
I got these as a part of a gift for Christmas and I almost didn't eat them because they sounded gross. I tried them and ended up loving them and wishing I had more!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
These came out for the holidays and are so delicious. I don't exactly like sweet stuff but for a couple of them it was fine. My kids highly enjoyed the rest of the bag.
Rachel W.
USA
Cracker Jack Holiday Suger Cookie Popcorn is a snack food I look forward to ever Christmas season. This popcorn tastes like you are eating a fresh frosted sugar cookies. If you love Sugar Cookies like I do, you will most definitely love Cracker Jack Holiday Suger Cookie Popcorn. I by far give this limited edition snack 5 out of five stars!
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
Found this while checking out at the grocery store and I was BLOWN AWAY!! I work an office job so I am always on the hunt for new snacks. I had everyone at work try it and I got the same reaction... WOW!! This popcorn is delicious and I would recommend to anyone.
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
MMMmmmmm....Cracker Jack Chocolate & Caramel Popcorn...what a HUGE treat for everyone who loves the original cracker jack with the prize inside but wants a fun added twist inside!!! Who doesn't love CHOCOLATE? We LOVE this variety & choice at my house!
Valerie E.
Has anyone tried these? I like the regular Cracker Jacks but a little unsure about combining it with sugar cookie.
Coco D.
I wish this was sold in Canada I want to try it waaah
Lauren P.
New Albany, OH
Where can you buy this and how delicious is it? I love the regular, old school cracker jacks.
Victoria F.