Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn

by Cracker Jack

Now this American favorite comes in Original AND Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor!

What is the price point like on this? :o
Omg I need this!! Is it available inCanada?!?
Has anybody had tasted this popcorn is it good
Start your review of Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn!
Clarkston, GA
go snack for your kids they taste really good and they are great to give children while youre out doing errands
El Paso, TX
So good and the best for little snacks to hold you off and great for kids to!!! Everyone loves these!!!!!!
Indianapolis, IN
Yummy! I never would’ve picked peanut butter popcorn, but I was so surprised by this! It was delicious!!
Haleyville , AL
I like the peanut butter popcorn, but it isn't my favorite. I prefer butter popcorn over the flavors.
I love chocolate and I love peanut butter! Great combo! Will purchase again! Walmart bought delicious
Anderson, SC
These are the best Netflix snack ever!!! I love peanut butter and popcorn so why not put em together
Sao gonçalo
Eu amo essa pipoca é muito gostosa e super diferente eu super recomendo é viciante vou comprar sempre
Houston , TX
I'm obsessed with this. I love chocolate and peanut butter so this makes the perfect snack. Amazing!
Spokane Washington
HATE. All of it gets stuck in your teeth it's disgusting I would not eat it again ever. Never ever
Mendota , CA
This is the best you can get and it’s such an amazing popcorn that you can taste it’s the best