Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn

by Cracker Jack

Now this American favorite comes in Original AND Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor!

What is the price point like on this? :o
Omg I need this!! Is it available inCanada?!?
Has anybody had tasted this popcorn is it good
Start your review of Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn!
Corydon, KY
How can this not be amazing? It's popcorn and chocolate and peanut butter ! This is the perfect combination and highly addictive !
Dallas, TX
So tasty! Give me peanut butter and popcorn in one bag and I'm hooked! These are my go to snack when I'm craving something sweet!
Goodness, I haven't had these yet but I bet they are amazing! Peanut butter cups and cracker jack popcorn? What isn't to like!?!
Quincy, MI
Omg 0absolutely delicious i love popcorn but this is some heavenly popcorn!! I cant wait to get more and try some other flavors
molalla,Oregon
They are sweet and really good and amazing and can't stop eating them the crunchiness when you have that trust but and yea
Brownsville, TX
Personalmente no me gustó este sabor,pienso que es una muy mala combinación esto definitivamente es algo que no compraría
Chesterfield, IN
These have so much flavor!!!! I live the chocolate peanut butter flavor!!!! It did get stuck in my teeth but not bad.
1,013 reviews
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Fairfax, VA
yum yum yum. love these for snacking. the peanut butter and popcorn are the perfect combo for any snack any day.
Greenfield, WI
These are really good. Tastes more like puppy chow than popcorn. Not overwhelming and you can eat a lot at once