BY CRACKER JACK

Now this American favorite comes in Original AND Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor! see more...

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Review for: Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn 8 oz. Bag, Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn 4 oz. Bag more...
I really loved this cracker Jack chocolate peanut butter popcorn just a hint for the chocolate and peanut butter mix I gather he was really amazing because it was like a sweet and salty snack
bianca r.
I have not tried this so I’m giving it three stars because one I like the packaging. Two I trust this brand I have a had the other popcorn is in the past and they’re not bad. I do however love chocolate so I think that I would like this and I will try it.
Everlynn G.
This product is so tasty. It is also very affordable and easy to access as they are sold virtually at any gas station or Whole Foods store. I would highly recommend to anyone who that has a sweet tooth.
Nicole T.
Penang
What is more satisfying to have both of your favorite flavors combined together in the popcorn! One word to describe it and that's DELICIOUS!!! Everytime I finish, I would crave for more~ hurry up and buy this flavor in your closet stores now 😻
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Andrea A.
Denver, CO
I didn't even know Cracker Jack made anything other than the original popcorn, we came across these shopping at the PX one day and decided to throw them in the cart, it was not a mistake because these things are delicious.
Rosa M.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn 8 oz. Bag more...
Saw these Cracker Jack chocolate peanut butter popcorn thought maybe I could give them a try but nope I really wasn't a fan of them but do recommend to try out maybe someone else out there might like them doesn't hurt to try
brittany f.
Review for: Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn 8 oz. Bag more...
what a great mix of peanut butter and chocolate from cracker jack! Such a great product, it met my expectations.. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their foods. I recommend to others and definitely a great find!
Catherine S.
Review for: Cracker Jack® Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn 8 oz. Bag more...
Cracker Jack chocolate peanut butter popcorn is truly a family Faith I've been eating this popcorn since I can remember as a child and its I just get better and better the flavor just get more phenomenal and this is something that once you try it going to be truly hooked
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
Mmmmmm chocolate peanut butter I’m a repeat customer and I’ll keep buying over and over I recommend to all my family and friends it met every expectation I need to go buy more tomorrow I just ran out!
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Where can you buy this?
Mesha T.
What is the price point like on this? :o
Vanessa H.
Windsor
Omg I need this!! Is it available inCanada?!?
Daisy G.
Edinburg, TX
marisela m.
Oklahoma City, OK
Has anybody had tasted this popcorn is it good